Happy Hallowe'en!

catmag

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, not looking forward to the procession of local brats tomorrow night. Will probably just draw the curtains, turn off the lights and hope that the flickering of the telly doesn't alert them to the presence of someone just a window-smashing pumpkin's lob away.

Anyone else traditionally have hot dogs for tea on Hallowe'en or was that just us? :lol:

For the last time, there are no hallowe'en food conventions. You've made that one up just cos you like hot dogs. You've peddled this hotdog shit before-just from memory, Valentine's Day, Easter Sunday and (most desperately in my opinion), Shrove Tuesday.

I'm having hotdogs for me lunch today :icon_lol::blush: Never have been, nor never will be, traditional All Souls E'en food. Clearly from south of the river :lol:

Talking of 'south of the river', what are these 'doods' that the Fellin' alchy refers to??? Sweeties of some description, I guess. Knowing her, probably liqueurs!! (why is there no 'pisshead' smilie??)

:nufc:

A-Merry-Halloween-Cat-in-Jack-OLantern-Print-C10333480.jpeg

We've decided to have a Hallowe'en party at work tomorrow night. Looks like a trip to Tesco's in the morning to get apples for bobbing :lol:

Is this wat my taxes pay for? :icon_lol:

A-Merry-Halloween-Cat-in-Jack-OLantern-Print-C10333480.jpeg

We've decided to have a Hallowe'en party at work tomorrow night. Looks like a trip to Tesco's in the morning to get apples for bobbing :lol:

Is this wat my taxes pay for? :icon_lol:

Yes, but remember that the nurses must wear white t-shirts when dunking, so all is acceptable :blush::nufc:

Right. This Hallowe'en shit is not going well.

I left work at 7.50am and went straight to Tesco's to buy:

3 witches hats

6 toffee apples

a bag of Golden Delicious apples to do dunking with.

45 minutes later I found myself at the checkout with a trolley full of a months groceries (well, while I was there I thought I may as well do a bit shopping) including 6 pairs of false fangs, some plastic bats and 3 new tops, and I eventually spent £116. I makes my way home with about 10 bags of shopping, gets to the front door to find no house keys in my handbag so have had to phone my dad to drive over with the spare set. I have been sat on the front step like a mong with all my shopping stood round me for 25 minutes :lol:

Bastard.

3 witches hats

6 toffee apples

45 minutes later I found myself at the checkout with a trolley full of a months groceries (well, while I was there I thought I may as well do a bit shopping) including 6 pairs of false fangs, some plastic bats and 3 new tops, and I eventually spent £116. I makes my way home with about 10 bags of shopping, gets to the front door to find no house keys in my handbag so have had to phone my dad to drive over with the spare set. I have been sat on the front step like a mong with all my shopping stood round me for 25 minutes :lol:

Bastard.

Would you like to borrow my wife's broomstick??

:lol: Have you left them at work do you think or lost them in Tesco? Bit of a disaster.

By the way, I'm with 2J, my taxes paying for this sort of thing is a PISSTAKE.

You should go around the wards, bursting through the curtains in your costume, demanding trick or treat from the ill people though. Obviously anyone withholding treats should have canulas removed and any painkillers hidden. :icon_lol:

3 witches hats

6 toffee apples

45 minutes later I found myself at the checkout with a trolley full of a months groceries (well, while I was there I thought I may as well do a bit shopping) including 6 pairs of false fangs, some plastic bats and 3 new tops, and I eventually spent £116. I makes my way home with about 10 bags of shopping, gets to the front door to find no house keys in my handbag so have had to phone my dad to drive over with the spare set. I have been sat on the front step like a mong with all my shopping stood round me for 25 minutes :nufc:

Bastard.

:lol::icon_lol::blush:

It's even funnier now I can picture the front of your house with you sat there.

3 witches hats

6 toffee apples

45 minutes later I found myself at the checkout with a trolley full of a months groceries (well, while I was there I thought I may as well do a bit shopping) including 6 pairs of false fangs, some plastic bats and 3 new tops, and I eventually spent £116. I makes my way home with about 10 bags of shopping, gets to the front door to find no house keys in my handbag so have had to phone my dad to drive over with the spare set. I have been sat on the front step like a mong with all my shopping stood round me for 25 minutes :nufc:

Bastard.

:nufc: Sad-sack expression on her face. With the two cats sat at the window giving her the Vs. :nufc:

:icon_lol: Have you left them at work do you think or lost them in Tesco? Bit of a disaster.

By the way, I'm with 2J, my taxes paying for this sort of thing is a PISSTAKE.

You should go around the wards, bursting through the curtains in your costume, demanding trick or treat from the ill people though. Obviously anyone withholding treats should have canulas removed and any painkillers hidden. :blush:

My keys are apparently hanging from the padlock on my locker in the changing room at work :nufc:

And I deserve your taxes for putting up with you bunch of bastids on a daily basis.

And Sammy - ferk off!! :lol: It's blowing a fucking gale here at the moment. Several people walked past and were obviously to polite to anything other than stare :nufc:

3 witches hats

6 toffee apples

45 minutes later I found myself at the checkout with a trolley full of a months groceries (well, while I was there I thought I may as well do a bit shopping) including 6 pairs of false fangs, some plastic bats and 3 new tops, and I eventually spent £116. I makes my way home with about 10 bags of shopping, gets to the front door to find no house keys in my handbag so have had to phone my dad to drive over with the spare set. I have been sat on the front step like a mong with all my shopping stood round me for 25 minutes :doh:

Bastard.

:nufc: Sad-sack expression on her face. With the two cats sat at the window giving her the Vs. :nufc:

:nufc:

Bag lady training-day tbh.

3 witches hats

6 toffee apples

Bastard.

Nope, just Florence. Stood there staring at me with a "What the fuck are you DOING?! I need BREAKFAST and you're just sat there!!" look on her face.

You made your dad drive all the way from Washington when your housekeys were a ten-minute walk away? I'm APPALLED! :lol:

I've only just found out they were at work, you retard. :icon_lol:

You made your dad drive all the way from Washington when your housekeys were a ten-minute walk away? I'm APPALLED! :icon_lol:

I've only just found out they were at work, you retard. :nufc:

Oi! :lol: NO NEED! :nufc: And besides, I'm not the one that left their keys at work and now has piles from sitting on a doorstep, MONGO. :blush:

You made your dad drive all the way from Washington when your housekeys were a ten-minute walk away? I'm APPALLED! :blush:

I've only just found out they were at work, you retard. :nufc:

Oi! :lol: NO NEED! :nufc: And besides, I'm not the one that left their keys at work and now has piles from sitting on a doorstep, MONGO. :nufc:

The plot thickens.... :icon_lol: