Robert and Bellamy

Ugly Mackems

Would provide everything to the team that it is currently sadly missing.

Pace and width.

Souness wants to spend £18m on Owen and £5m on LBM (£10m on Luque) to repair the damage he has done to the team.

So thats up to £28m to replace 2 players who have PROVEN 100% that they are, under a decent manager, good enough to get us no lower than 5th in the League.

Anyone who cannot see what Souness has done to NUFC is either a fucking idiot or blind. I'm glad that at least Roberts deal is only a loan. I can see the new manager recalling him immediately.

Jesus wept.

17937[/snapback]

Did a lot of crying lately. :icon_lol:

17944[/snapback]

Aye, he's a Toon fan apparently :D

17947[/snapback]

I think you should add that phrase to your sig, it appears to be your stock response lately! :D

Jesus wept.

17937[/snapback]

Did a lot of crying lately. :icon_lol:

17944[/snapback]

Aye, he's a Toon fan apparently :D

17947[/snapback]

I think you should add that phrase to your sig, it appears to be your stock response lately! :D

17951[/snapback]

It's recently been awarded cliche status :icon_lol:

It's not the getting rid of Robert and Bellamy that bothers me, it's the fact we have niether the board nor the manager with the ability to bring anyone better in.

17941[/snapback]

That I agree with. If not long after selling these two we signed Anelka and Luque for example I think we would have been in a better state than with them. It is an absolute joke that with them our squad was too small yet we still haven't signed anybody.

It's not the getting rid of Robert and Bellamy that bothers me, it's the fact we have niether the board nor the manager with the ability to bring anyone better in.

17941[/snapback]

That I agree with. If not long after selling these two we signed Anelka and Luque for example I think we would have been in a better state than with them. It is an absolute joke that with them our squad was too small yet we still haven't signed anybody.

17959[/snapback]

You could be as wrong as you could be right. It's something we wont know unless they do sign.

Emre and Parker would have been decent/good additions to what under a decent manager was a comfortable top 5 squad. The players who should have left are Jenas and Dyer. Luckily one wants away - unluckily the other has been offered, and accepted, a new contract that pays him way beyond what his stats and talent say he deserves.

More mismanagement.

Pace and width.

Souness wants to spend £18m on Owen and £5m on LBM (£10m on Luque) to repair the damage he has done to the team.

So thats up to £28m to replace 2 players who have PROVEN 100% that they are, under a decent manager, good enough to get us no lower than 5th in the League.

Anyone who cannot see what Souness has done to NUFC is either a fucking idiot or blind. I'm glad that at least Roberts deal is only a loan. I can see the new manager recalling him immediately.

17933[/snapback]

Robert was shite, sorry but apart from free kicks he was a sack of shit. Open play and corners were woeful and never tracked back causing the left full back all kinds of problems.

Edited by NewJerseyMag

Pace and width.

17933[/snapback]

Robert was shite, sorry but apart from free kicks he was a sack of shit. Open play and corners were woeful and never tracked back causing the left full back all kinds of problems.

18023[/snapback]

And he never got the best out of the finest striker of a generation. Oh no, he was too busy being castigated for his shite defensive qualities.

Shearers nothintg without Robert - fact.

The fact that Bellamy is injured rather derail's the argument, and as for Robert ok he's had a couple of good games, lets see how many good games he's had by May, I bet you will be able to count them on one hadn.

so your saying Craig Bellamy is better than Michael Owen?

18302[/snapback]

I'm saying it will take £18m to replace him. We sold him for £3.5m

Up to £10m to replace Robert. We got/ are going to get a minimul payment.

We were comfortable top 5 before Souness weaved his magic wand.

Pace and width.

17933[/snapback]

18023[/snapback]

And he never got the best out of the finest striker of a generation. Oh no, he was too busy being castigated for his shite defensive qualities.

18301[/snapback]

shearer's nothing without legs - fact

Robert's passing wasn't good enough and Im hoping we've got someone to get some decent balls into the box in Emre.

Whether people rate Bellamy and Robert or not, anyone who thinks we are better off now without them would be insane!

Yes i can sort of understand why some people were happy to get rid of them if they were replaced, but what i (and i would expect a manager with a brain) would have done is keep them both AND buy two more attackers to provide competition and an actual squad to cover for injuries!

Pace and width.

17933[/snapback]

18023[/snapback]

18301[/snapback]

Robert the finest striker of a generation? :D Now you really are having a laugh.

Pace and width.

17933[/snapback]

18023[/snapback]

18301[/snapback]

Robert the finest striker of a generation? :D Now you really are having a laugh.

18465[/snapback]

i think he meant Shearer was :D

Pace and width.

17933[/snapback]

18023[/snapback]

18301[/snapback]

18465[/snapback]

18467[/snapback]

Well then how about him using punctuated English!

Pace and width.

17933[/snapback]

18023[/snapback]

18301[/snapback]

18465[/snapback]

18467[/snapback]

18480[/snapback]

"And he [subject, i.e. Robert] never got the best out of the finest striker of a generation [object, i.e. Shearer]."

Hmm, makes absolutely sense to me...

:lol:

Pace and width.

17933[/snapback]

18023[/snapback]

18301[/snapback]

Robert the finest striker of a generation? :blink: Now you really are having a laugh.

18465[/snapback]

i think he meant Shearer was ;)

18467[/snapback]

18480[/snapback]

"And he [subject, i.e. Robert] never got the best out of the finest striker of a generation [object, i.e. Shearer]."

Hmm, makes absolutely sense to me...

18485[/snapback]

:lol: You are right, he never did! Something to do with those awful corners.