the mighty krul

meshman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Potentially better'n Shay in some respects. Next Van Der Saar if you ask me. I didn't see his interview. Gutted now.

He has the look and build of Van Der Saar about him and seemingly the ability albeit it on one games evidence. Class debut, he's big, dominates his area, gets out quick and cuts down the options for strikers and has the reactions for a big lad as well.

He's young enough at the moment that he won't panic about not being a first team regular so we don't need to worry too much and as somebody said when Given is fit again he could go out on loan somewhwre if we want him to get games under his belt.

I'd pick him vs Sheff utd. tbh, if you show you're good enough you should keep your place but i don't see Roeder keeping a young lad in the team when somebody older is available.

The best thing we could do for the lad is to loan him out to a team from the Championship once Given returns, similar to what Man Utd/Liverpool have done with Foster/Carson (technically they have gone to lower Premiership clubs before someone points that out :) )

Guest Patrokles

Winning wasn't a given, and I don't want to harper on about it, but it's a Krul game.

:)

it's not a krul game when we win, either!

Needs a song

Tim Timiny, Tim Timiny, Tim Tim Krul..........

havnt thought of the rest yet like

No doubt it will be unbelievable when its finished.

Hopefully better than:

Bottle o' dog, charles n'zog, Albert Luque.

(To that hog dog, jumping frog song)

Its gonna be a fucking hit like :)