Fabrice Pancrate

bobbyshinton

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His stats here suggest he's been a bench warmer for most of his career. According to the Sunday Sun his agent is coming out with the usual bullshit “Of course, he is ambitious, and Newcastle is the only team in the Championship he would play for, because he believes they will soon be back in the Premier League. He told me: ‘I am a black man, but in my blood, I am black and white!’

Still he might be a better (and cheaper) option than Harewood.

Edited by Bibble

His stats here suggest he's been a bench warmer for most of his career. According to the Sunday Sun his agent is coming out with the usual bullshit “Of course, he is ambitious, and Newcastle is the only team in the Championship he would play for, because he believes they will soon be back in the Premier League. He told me: ‘I am a black man, but in my blood, I am black and white!’

20 goals in 188 games thats 1 in 9 for a striker thats shite, we have better already but they say he also play wide right and we need somone there.

If all the offers he's had in France are true he must think he's going to make a killing wages wise, shame

20 goals in 188 games thats 1 in 9 for a striker thats shite, we have better already but they say he also play wide right and we need somone there.

If all the offers he's had in France are true he must think he's going to make a killing wages wise, shame

Strange that Lua-Lua isn't getting a sniff.

Just back from injury is he not?

His stats here suggest he's been a bench warmer for most of his career. According to the Sunday Sun his agent is coming out with the usual bullshit "Of course, he is ambitious, and Newcastle is the only team in the Championship he would play for, because he believes they will soon be back in the Premier League. He told me: 'I am a black man, but in my blood, I am black and white!'

Probably because he plays on the left or in the centre.

I guess this means we're not looking to keep Clamphead past January then.

Looks like it. Don't suppose it can hurt to give him a contract till the end of the season with a promise of another one if we get promoted, as he plays an area were we are a bit short. given also that we are playing with big lads up front, i reckon it makes sense to get a winger in to provide crosses.

His stats here suggest he's been a bench warmer for most of his career. According to the Sunday Sun his agent is coming out with the usual bullshit "Of course, he is ambitious, and Newcastle is the only team in the Championship he would play for, because he believes they will soon be back in the Premier League. He told me: 'I am a black man, but in my blood, I am black and white!'

Which would by why he's played right-wing for the first team as well aye?

The Sunday Sun says he's meant to be a right winger, can't be much worse than R. Taylor. Sign him up, we need the numbers.

I think Ryan Taylor hasn't done THAT badly this season tbh, he is the only player capable of putting a good ball although Enrique does have his moments.

Which would by why he's played right-wing for the first team as well aye?

Aye he's played there but that doesn't mean he's a right winger.

He prefers left or centre.

The Sunday Sun says he's meant to be a right winger, can't be much worse than R. Taylor. Sign him up, we need the numbers.

I think Ryan Taylor hasn't done THAT badly this season tbh, he is the only player capable of putting a good ball although Enrique does have his moments.

He isn't a winger at all though. I'm not really sure what he is. He has at least some technical ability but he can't defend, can't run, can't beat his man....

It'd be fine if our strikers had pace or if our central midfielders could actually pick a pass, but as it is I feel we need the wide players to get up and support the strikers more, and R. Taylor doesn't have the attributes to play that part.

He isn't a winger at all though. I'm not really sure what he is. He has at least some technical ability but he can't defend, can't run, can't beat his man....

It'd be fine if our strikers had pace or if our central midfielders could actually pick a pass, but as it is I feel we need the wide players to get up and support the strikers more, and R. Taylor doesn't have the attributes to play that part.

Unforuntely due to the fact he has an end product he is our best winger imo, hopefully this Dr Pancrate has a bit of end product AND pace, then we are in some sort of dreamworld ;)

Yet he's scored more goal than some of our recognised strikers

I read in the chronicle that he's failed to get a contract with Burnley and Sheff utd. You have to worry that if Sheffield didn't think he was good enough, why the hell would he be good enough for us!

Still if we do sign him i hope he goes on to do well for us this season.