Fabrice Pancrate

bobbyshinton

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Ran a whole lap of the pitch chasing the ball without getting a touch on his debut as sub.

Scored a wonder goal against Watford.

Inspired Wacky's mate.

FABRICE Pancrate will become the first casualty of Newcastle United’s triumphant Premier League return as he will not have his contract renewed.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastl...61634-26378258/

Thanks for everything Fabulous Fab.

gettind rid is a good move. i'd liek to see him replaced with someone that can cover right mid mind. it was mentioned in another thread yesterday but re-signing ambrose wouldn't be a bad shout. or getting another pacey young lad in to give roteledge some competition

gettind rid is a good move. i'd liek to see him replaced with someone that can cover right mid mind. it was mentioned in another thread yesterday but re-signing ambrose wouldn't be a bad shout. or getting another pacey young lad in to give roteledge some competition

We really need cover in this area, Routledge has given our midfield something it has been missing for many seasons, pace. He's had a big impact on the football we've played in the second half of the season, with his speed given us a out-ball away from home instead of just booting it up the pitch aimlessly to relieve some pressure, something we're going to need even more in the premier league. If he gets injured, we've nobody who can really fill his boots (Jonas mabye but he is by no way as direct as Routlege is, perhaps he should be though)

Ambrose would be a good call, but he would not be a guarenteed start and you would think thats what he want given the success he is having in the championship week in week out.

would like to see us after chris eagles to be honest, Laws (being useless) doesnt seem to like him at all but he always looked a good player to me

Guest alex
would like to see us after chris eagles to be honest, Laws (being useless) doesnt seem to like him at all but he always looked a good player to me

Yeah, I think he's a canny player (or thought he was anyway) and fits into the sort of price bracket of players we'll be looking. Not a bad shout.

Yeah, I think he's a canny player (or thought he was anyway) and fits into the sort of price bracket of players we'll be looking. Not a bad shout.

I like fletcher as well, think he'd work well alongside carroll but I was shot down for suggesting him a bit ago, apparently we need to sign the next rooney instead

looking at the other 2 who've gone down theres only Belhadj at portsmouth who I think is any good

If nothing else, I'm pleased with the idea behind his loan deal. Times gone past we'd have signed osmeone like him for 3 yrs rather than a loan deal until the end of the season. Doesn't detract from the fact he was shite, but at least he wasn't an expensive mistake. Silver linings and all that.

Shame they forgot about that idea when looking at Leon Best.....

He was/is. :(

Option of another year not taken up I think.

To me he was a gift for Hughton when he took the permanent job - maybe a condition but I doubt it. I think at that stage Ashley had no intention of having as "good" a January as he did.

Player himself was another typical fast non-footballer.

Leeds supporter mate of mine said last night we are welcome to Beckford.

Sometimes I think Leeds supporters don't realise they are in the 3rd division and he has scored a lot of their goals. He may have a point in that he seems to miss a lot of chances but where the hell do Leeds think they will get better ?

Guest alex
Leeds supporter mate of mine said last night we are welcome to Beckford.

Sometimes I think Leeds supporters don't realise they are in the 3rd division and he has scored a lot of their goals. He may have a point in that he seems to miss a lot of chances but where the hell do Leeds think they will get better ?

Aye, although he's meant to be a wrong 'un.

beckfords got a whopping great ego, and has been petulant and sulky ( because he wanted away from leeds) since the jan window... untested at premier league level, and whilst quick would (IMO) probably only be good enough for about 8 goals a season in the top flight (needs too many chances per game apparently). .

beckfords got a whopping great ego, and has been petulant and sulky ( because he wanted away from leeds) since the jan window... untested at premier league level, and whilst quick would (IMO) probably only be good enough for about 8 goals a season in the top flight (needs too many chances per game apparently). .

Grayson has supposedly lost the dressing room too. Leeds and Beckford have done little since the ManU game-I've not seen enough of them to tell if it's the teams fault that Beckford isnt scoring or visa versa. Looks like Leeds should have cashed in during the Jan window and reinvested it.

Beckford will be good for one season until defenders work out what to do with him.. I don't think he would cut it in the Prem.. if he was all that he'd have moved to a Prem club in the Jan transfer.. even if one of the big 5-6 weren't sure - at the price Leeds wanted most the prem teams would have been in the position to have him warming the bench.

I've not really been impressed with the way he changed the dressing room @ Leeds - not sure we need another "sulker" reminds me of Bellamy tbh.

Lee Anderson said:

"Fabrice isn't coming back – the decision's been made. He signed for a year, with the option of another year, but the club isn't taking up the option. He's not upset with the club, because it's been handled in the right manner, he's just disappointed he won't play in front of Newcastle's fans again."

The player himself added:

"I'm really disappointed not to be a Newcastle player next year – this is the best club that I've played for. I thought that the fans were the best I've played in front of, and it was a great feeling to play in front of them.

Nice bloke and possibly the greatest player to ever grace the club.

Beckford will be good for one season until defenders work out what to do with him.. I don't think he would cut it in the Prem.. if he was all that he'd have moved to a Prem club in the Jan transfer.. even if one of the big 5-6 weren't sure - at the price Leeds wanted most the prem teams would have been in the position to have him warming the bench.

I've not really been impressed with the way he changed the dressing room @ Leeds - not sure we need another "sulker" reminds me of Bellamy tbh.

wouldnt take that long in the prem, look at hull, amazing start their first season but a few months in and they got found out and dropped like a stone

now they're in the CCC again