Arseholes.

catmag

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't he just plead guilty and save the carry on. His solicitor must reckon he's got a good chance of getting off if he's advised him to plead not guilty.

Unfortunately I reckon he'll end up with a fine and damages to pay to your brother, community service if he's very unlucky.

Just not fair tbh

Can only echo the previous sentiments and hope this is the end of it too. I think he's canny brave for going through with this as well. I think I'd have just left it. After paying one of my Dad's mates to go round with a baseball bat.

Good luck. One of my mates was beaten up outside The Greyhound in Jarrow about 2 months ago, some of you may have seen it on the news.

Police are no nearer to catching who done it, my mate says he isn't really fussed though, just glad he's making a very good recovery.

Scum, sub-human scum

Edited by Sima

Hope your mate is ok Sima. I hate random violence. It's normally perpetrated by cowards imo.

Has anyone seen that Youtube clip where that charva is randomly punching people for nowt including a lass? As he's walking away this ex-boxer who has clocked what was happening punches him and knocks him out. Just what the twat deserved.

tbf I think that Youtube clip is staged.

Doesn't stop it being funny though

Is it? The punch at the end isn't though, surely.

We have a disabled lad who get's in our local, really canny lad, has real problems walking but remains canny idependent and gets out and about down the coast on his tod quite a bit. Anyway, a couple of years ago some drugged up charv jumped him when he was walking home one night and brayed the shit out of him. No reason. Total scum. The good news is there was this huge bloke on the othe side of the street who saw it happen, crossed the road, and proceeded to kick seven shades of shit out of the charv. The bloke then rang the plod and asked another passer by to stay with the kid while he dissapeared as he knew the plod would also lift him. Fuckin hero imo.

Has anyone seen that Youtube clip where that charva is randomly punching people for nowt including a lass? As he's walking away this ex-boxer who has clocked what was happening punches him and knocks him out. Just what the twat deserved.

Dunno if this is the one you're on about but it always makes me smile.

Dunno if this is the one you're on about but it always makes me smile.

This is the one that makes me chuckle. Not only does he chin the bloke who's done the slapping, he has a go at his mate too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y1n4w8eDuY

I'm sure between the professions on this board we could effectively ruin thiis guys life.

Pud can mess up his obligatory benefits, Meenz can erroneously translate some German, Gemmill could ruin his finances with creative acounting... rikko could launch a nuclear strike on his house.

and SMO could send him a picture of his cock.

I'm sure between the professions on this board we could effectively ruin thiis guys life.

Pud can mess up his obligatory benefits, Meenz can erroneously translate some German, Gemmill could ruin his finances with creative acounting... rikko could launch a nuclear strike on his house.

and SMO could send him a picture of his cock.

Waste of resources tbh, you sitting on him should suffice! :huh:

Hope they convict the scum.

Not sure who said it, but I agree with the AK47 and 24-hour immunity method of justice.

While I think the bloke is scum and deserves the book thrown at him, an AK47 is taking it a bit too far Brock! :huh:

You could harass him with cold calls for double glazing.

Waste of resources tbh, you sitting on him should suffice! :huh:

both blatantly seething that I didn't include IT or trainee proctologist in the careers

Reading the update, I actually crossed my fingers. I'm a bit of a spaz at times.

Anyways, good luck like.

A spaz with a heart though :huh:

Hope they convict the scum.

Not sure who said it, but I agree with the AK47 and 24-hour immunity method of justice.

While I think the bloke is scum and deserves the book thrown at him, an AK47 is taking it a bit too far Brock! :blink:

Yeah, if it's a big enough book he'll be quite sore anyway.

Best justice system in the world eh? Yep, that's right - he was found not guilty. He lied through his arsehole, said my brother was blind drunk and threatening him so hit him in self-defence. Said that my brother does this all the time (Errrrr, evidence?) Made him out to be a drunken, lairy knobhead who he had no choice but to hit him first before he was started on.

So there's some advice for you folks. If anyone randomly walks up to you and smacks you so hard that your glasses break into your eyes and leaves you scarred for life then don't bother trying to do the right thing. Don't bother trying to ensure that your society is a better place without a violent, lying thug in it cos it won't work. Just mop up the blood, go home and say nothing. Because that's what he might as well have done.