Arseholes.

catmag

I was listening to the local news earlier and there was a story about a guy who was out in town last night and got beaten up by some arsehole(s) and ended up in hospital. About an hour later I gets a phonecall from the RVI and it was brother who was out with my dad last night and was chatting to a lass he's known for 10 years. They were having a bit crack on when this lass's bloke took exception to an innocuous comment made by my brother and decided he didn't like it. He got hold of him by his coat up against the pub wall and punched him in the face, breaking his glasses into his eyes. The glass has gone through his eyelid and miraculously missed his eyeball by what must be millimeteres. He's got stitches under his eye aswell where it's gone through, and a hell of a shiner. My dad came out of the loo to find him on the floor in a pool of blood, the bouncers has pulled this guy away from him and he was away home before the police or ambulance got there.

It just makes me so fucking angry! What kind of fucking arsehole has to sort something out by using their fists or feet on someone? It's neanderthal and can be fatal. In this case, my brother could have lost his eye. Fucking scumming c-word'ing twats.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to the local news earlier and there was a story about a guy who was out in town last night and got beaten up by some arsehole(s) and ended up in hospital. About an hour later I gets a phonecall from the RVI and it was brother who was out with my dad last night and was chatting to a lass he's known for 10 years. They were having a bit crack on when this lass's bloke took exception to an innocuous comment made by my brother and decided he didn't like it. He got hold of him by his coat up against the pub wall and punched him in the face, breaking his glasses into his eyes. The glass has gone through his eyelid and miraculously missed his eyeball by what must be millimeteres. He's got stitches under his eye aswell where it's gone through, and a hell of a shiner. My dad came out of the loo to find him on the floor in a pool of blood, the bouncers has pulled this guy away from him and he was away home before the police or ambulance got there.

It just makes me so fucking angry! What kind of fucking arsehole has to sort something out by using their fists or feet on someone? It's neanderthal and can be fatal. In this case, my brother could have lost his eye. Fucking scumming c-word'ing twats.

As you say, neanderthal.

Drink usually make these 'tough guys' even tougher.

The question is, are charges going to be brought? It should be relatively easy to find this brain-dead chicken shit (I'll say it for you) CUNT.

Just to clarify - the first incident I mentioned was unrelated to my brother - it was just a weird coincidence.

He's not going to press charges because it happened locally and too many people know our family and he's afraid of repercussions. Apparently this bloke is a known nutter.

That's disgusting. ;)

I can't bear people who feel the need to resolve a dispute by petty fighting. People always end up seriously hurt and in this case it sounds like your brother was lucky it wasn't worse.

Fucking scum. ;)

He's not going to press charges because it happened locally and too many people know our family and he's afraid of repercussions. Apparently this bloke is a known nutter.

How often does this happen as well? I know plenty of people who've had idiots start on them but been unable to do a lot about it because it's just going to cause more grief.

:lol:

Just to clarify - the first incident I mentioned was unrelated to my brother - it was just a weird coincidence.

Some people are total heedthebals, the need to resort to violence is an unnecessary one,

you want me to send the lads round then? :lol:

How often does this happen as well? I know plenty of people who've had idiots start on them but been unable to do a lot about it because it's just going to cause more grief.

Thats why they are out there doing it all the more,because nobody say's owt

You get some reet twats like, was it in the Cherry Tree Cath? because I know your Da drinks in there. It's probably best to forget about what happened tbh.

Chevvies.

And pud - violence solves nowt. HOWEVER! Should I ever get my hands on the little twat....

Thats why they are out there doing it all the more,because nobody say's owt

I know, but it's not as easy as that ;) Like I said, my family is well known round there (and well thought of, I might add!) Scum like that always have 'friends' and that's the problem.

You get some reet twats like, was it in the Cherry Tree Cath? because I know your Da drinks in there. It's probably best to forget about what happened tbh.

Chevvies.

And pud - violence solves nowt. HOWEVER! Should I ever get my hands on the little twat....

Last week my mate got smacked by some bloke, because the bloke thought he was taking the piss out fo his wife, when he wasn't, and didnt even notice his wife. The bouncer threw my mate out, but not the bloke who smacked him, despite hearing the full story from the DJ. Fucking joke really.

Summit like that happened 2 my brother, was on the bus coming bak from playing football with his mate, and this random charver was with his girlfriend, and they were getting off the bus, and he just punched him in the face, giving him a black eye, even though my brother didn't even say owt 2 the bloke or his lass.

Bad craic, sorry to hear that.

Anyone see that thing on the news about that murder on the train? Young student was on the train, glanced over at some nutter to be told 'what the fuck you looking at?' Not long after the nutter decided to stab the young lad to death, all over a little glance. Got life in prison obviously and apparantly showed no remorse, fucking tit.

Really bad craic that Cath.

Chevies has always been fairly suspect but since they've got new owners in it's rapidly went down hill. I can remember when all the Charva's came over from Birtley and caused a full scale riot in one end of the bar. Chairs being thrown, glasses smashed, the lot. Got much better after that but obviously all the arseholes are back now.

Edited by Ted Maul

That's disgusting. ;)

I can't bear people who feel the need to resolve a dispute by petty fighting. People always end up seriously hurt and in this case it sounds like your brother was lucky it wasn't worse.

Fucking scum. ;)

Totally agree, thats the way this country has gone. Not only do you suffer the initial incident but you know if you go to the law you and/or your family will suffer a load more shit and so often they get away with it.

Sorry to hear about it Cath and i think you know the word we all apply to vermin like this!

:lol: thats shocking Cath. Hope your bruv recovers soon.

Incidents like this do seem more common now. Last week a guy down here was walking his dog, early evening time, minding his own business. It was a 'nice' area of Torquay too, near Babbacombe beach. 3 lads jumped him, smashed a broken bottle in his face and stole his mobile and a gold chain. The poor guy needed 60 stitches ;)

Hope he's ok Cath. Typical of the lad who did it to pick on a nice quiet lad like your bro. Fucking scum. Hope he gets him done, pricks like him should not be allowed to get away with that sort of thing.

Just hearing on the news that the lad that was attacked in the city centre has died of his injuries in hospital overnight.

That could have happened to your brother, he shouldn't let the twat get away with it.

I know.

Just grass the arsehole up and if you get crap then get an injunction,if the worst comes to the worst and he get's his mates then they will know where to ask questions first.Just because of being'well known'doesnt mean nowt,living off a name is easy when you've got other divvys around you,otherwise there is always someone else who has never been heard of that would give them a good kicking.

Just grass the arsehole up and if you get crap then get an injunction,if the worst comes to the worst and he get's his mates then they will know where to ask questions first.Just because of being'well known'doesnt mean nowt,living off a name is easy when you've got other divvys around you,otherwise there is always someone else who has never been heard of that would give them a good kicking.

It's not worth fighting because the system doesn't work; that shouldn't be his burden. I agree with the last bit.