[Insert Blasphemy Denoting Shock here]

Tom

Guest Patrokles

19 is a difficult age for a lot of people I've known. 20 (mainly due to changes in circumstances, especially for students), it usually where it all starts falling into place in my experience.

Guest Patrokles

Difficult age my chebs. ;) Unless you're unfortunate enough to have serious problems in your life, being 19 should be a piece of piss!

Well, in terms of identity and place in the world and all that.

Difficult age my chebs. ;) Unless you're unfortunate enough to have serious problems in your life, being 19 should be a piece of piss!

Bollocks...19 years old was my best year so far !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Difficult age my chebs. :icon_lol: Unless you're unfortunate enough to have serious problems in your life, being 19 should be a piece of piss!

;) Go and fuck off man! If you're 19, you don't have a care in the world. You're old enough to do whatever you want, and in general you have no responsibilities or dependents to worry about. You've been watching too much Dawson's Creek me laddio! :nufc:

What is it about young 'uns these days? Seriously, when I was 18,19,20 I didnt have a care in the world and everyone else I knew was the same. Some mates were at Uni and living it up there, others (like me) went out, got a job and lived it up at home. Board to me mother every week, then new clobber and music.

Weekday nights were spent generally knocking around, trips to the pics (with the laydees ;)) a pint or two in the Peregrine, Turnpike or Denton all as a build up to the weekend where we'd go doon the toon or grab a spot in one of aforementioned bars and get ratted.

Place in the world? Only place I ever worried about in those days was place in the queue.

26 days after my 20th birthday I had the car crash which changed my life. 6 months after that walked again for the first time since (when I say walk I mean took 2 steps). That year was pretty piss poor for me. Didn't get better really till I turned 22.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

26 days after my 20th birthday I had the car crash which changed my life. 6 months after that walked again for the first time since (when I say walk I mean took 2 steps). That year was pretty piss poor for me. Didn't get better really till I turned 22.

Thats terrible to hear mate, however at least you had something to moan about, this lot nowadays get all depressed because only 500 people have looked at their MySpace site this week.

Identity? you make your own identity thats what its all about. As for place in the world, go out and find the fecker instead of sitting around listening to GreenfeckingDay amd moaning that nobody knows who you are...if thats the case get out your fucking bedroom and meet people you bunch of EMO freaks!!!! ;)

Gawd! If I was 20 again.

:icon_lol: Fucks sake, any 19 year old who worries about their "place in the world" obviously hasn't too much to worry about. The real problems will come when its time to join the real world.

I loved being a teenager, no responsibilities, no real concerns, so much stuff that you hadn't tried yet.

Finding out who you are shouldn't be a chore, it should be something that you look forward to.

Bunch of miserable buggers!

What is it about young 'uns these days? Seriously, when I was 18,19,20 I didnt have a care in the world and everyone else I knew was the same. Some mates were at Uni and living it up there, others (like me) went out, got a job and lived it up at home. Board to me mother every week, then new clobber and music.

Weekday nights were spent generally knocking around, trips to the pics (with the laydees :icon_lol:) a pint or two in the Peregrine, Turnpike or Denton all as a build up to the weekend where we'd go doon the toon or grab a spot in one of aforementioned bars and get ratted.

Place in the world? Only place I ever worried about in those days was place in the queue.

;) classic joint

Weekday nights were spent generally knocking around, trips to the pics (with the laydees :icon_lol:) a pint or two in the Peregrine, Turnpike or Denton all as a build up to the weekend where we'd go doon the toon or grab a spot in one of aforementioned bars and get ratted.

;) classic joint

Back then it was the place to be, once we all stopped going it went reet doonhill.

Difficult age my chebs. :nufc: Unless you're unfortunate enough to have serious problems in your life, being 19 should be a piece of piss!

That was age 13 or 14 for me. Early developer? :calmdown: