What Bollocks

Tooj

So can I conclude from that,pushing your theory a little further,that if someone insults you or yours ,that you would do nothing.Just incase they came back and did it again?

Sorry I prefer to stand up. That is on personal level.

Funny how you recommend turning the other cheek, but sitting at a consule you rolling your eyes .Well seen you would not do it face to face

Professionally I've worked in and around the media for over15 years(the record industry)and have yet to meet people within the industry as a whole, who purposely piss off the paying public.Maybe it is different where you live.

If you would rather attack someone who has supported Newcastle for forty years and stand up for some American hack I can only deduce that you are a tosser :o

:)

Do yourself a favour man, shush. :razz:

It's an old old tactic, meeja types will deliberately say something controversial simply for the outrage it provokes. They know that the number of people who will actually stop buying/listening/reading their shite is insignificant when stacked up against the sheer volume of people who will furiously write off a reply and buy/listen/read next weeks offering in the veign hope the original author will retract his statements with a humble apology to the fine men and women who saw fit to complain.

Howay man, Talksport do it week in week out, the tabloids do it. They do it to get people like you up on their high horse.

If you're genuinely offended by something that an American (of all people) said, on a website, about the colour of a fucking strip, then by Gods man, you need to adjust your indignity-cannon.

He's not going to retract his statemtn, his statement bears little or no relevance to fact or general consensus, so why, oh why could you give the tiniest of rats shit? :D:D

Precisely.

So can I conclude from that,pushing your theory a little further,that if someone insults you or yours ,that you would do nothing.Just incase they came back and did it again?

Funny how you recommend turning the other cheek, but sitting at a consule you rolling your eyes .Well seen you would not do it face to face

Professionally I've worked in and around the media for over15 years(the record industry)and have yet to meet people within the industry as a whole, who purposely piss off the paying public.Maybe it is different where you live.

If you would rather attack someone who has supported Newcastle for forty years and stand up for some American hack I can only deduce that you are a tosser :o

:)

Do yourself a favour man, shush. :razz:

It's an old old tactic, meeja types will deliberately say something controversial simply for the outrage it provokes. They know that the number of people who will actually stop buying/listening/reading their shite is insignificant when stacked up against the sheer volume of people who will furiously write off a reply and buy/listen/read next weeks offering in the veign hope the original author will retract his statements with a humble apology to the fine men and women who saw fit to complain.

Howay man, Talksport do it week in week out, the tabloids do it. They do it to get people like you up on their high horse.

If you're genuinely offended by something that an American (of all people) said, on a website, about the colour of a fucking strip, then by Gods man, you need to adjust your indignity-cannon.

He's not going to retract his statemtn, his statement bears little or no relevance to fact or general consensus, so why, oh why could you give the tiniest of rats shit? :D:nufc:

Precisely.

You are right Fish ,I do need to react with a little less volitility.If I had learnt that lesson years ago ,I would not be on first name terms with so many members of the local constabulary.

after the first post , which was written more tongue in cheek than anything else,(I should use more smilies) it was not so much the American my bile was aimed at but in fact at the gentleman from the sub continent

Know it all twaats who roll their eyes ,make condecending and one word posts and then rely on other people to fight there corner tend to irk me somewhat and I take the attitude that I have rather childishly displayed.

I still think you're a tosser Z and a cyber warrior.

And just as an aside, I've had to fight for my life because of that strip more time than I care to remember :D

If you would rather attack someone who has supported Newcastle for forty years and stand up for some American hack I can only deduce that you are a tosser :D

:(

Do yourself a favour man, shush. :(

He's not going to retract his statemtn, his statement bears little or no relevance to fact or general consensus, so why, oh why could you give the tiniest of rats shit? :lol::huh:

Precisely.

You are right Fish ,I do need to react with a little less volitility.If I had learnt that lesson years ago ,I would not be on first name terms with so many members of the local constabulary.

after the first post , which was written more tongue in cheek than anything else,(I should use more smilies) it was not so much the American my bile was aimed at but in fact at the gentleman from the sub continent

Know it all twaats who roll their eyes ,make condecending and one word posts and then rely on other people to fight there corner tend to irk me somewhat and I take the attitude that I have rather childishly displayed.

I still think you're a tosser Z and a cyber warrior.

And just as an aside, I've had to fight for my life because of that strip more time than I care to remember :blink:

How exactly is Zathras a "Cyber Warrior"? He's put across his point without resorting to insults, or becoming aggressive.

Edited by Hatful Of Hollow

Other than one eye roll smiley I can't really see how Zathras is an cyber warrior?

Dog...

you need to simmer down mate, You were afronted by this piece and while that's all well and good, you need to see that all anyone on here were doing was trying to reign you in a tad.

save your anger for them buggers what deserve it, not some knobhead journo who can't be arsed to write a real piece of compelling insight and settles instead for a pulp piece with precisely bugger all relevance.

tosser Z and a cyber warrior

Hypocrasy in five words, awesome \o/

Illiterate and innumerate .Well done :(

First have a look back at some of your posts in this thread, then have a think about whether or not 'Z' is a word. Anyway, you're probably cringing at your drunken rant now, so...

Zathras is from the US btw.

To be honest apart from the barcode disaster of 91' , our kits are fucking lush...

I thought the barcode was quite good tbh.

But, if one does find it bad, it was nothing compared to one the Mackems had around the same time - basically a white shirt with thin red lines on; vomit inducing of the highest order.

To be honest apart from the barcode disaster of 91' , our kits are fucking lush...

I thought the barcode was quite good tbh.

But, if one does find it bad, it was nothing compared to one the Mackems had around the same time - basically a white shirt with thin red lines on; vomit inducing of the highest order.

Yeh,

i reckon this Yank is trying to kick up a fuss to be honest..

tosser Z and a cyber warrior

Hypocrasy in five words, awesome \o/

Illiterate and innumerate .Well done :(

First have a look back at some of your posts in this thread, then have a think about whether or not 'Z' is a word. Anyway, you're probably cringing at your drunken rant now, so...

Zathras is from the US btw.

Look, I have said I did go overboard.The comment was one thing ,the rolling eye balls ,another.There was no need and I found it condecending

No ,I was not drunk.I was knived in the liver after a match years ago,and now I drink very little,in fact I can not.I have also had a skull fracture,broken fingers and a broken ankle.All at away matches.Before any one comments ,on each occasion I was attacked for wearing Newcastle colours.Probably the reason I found the article annoying.

If a letter is used as an abbreviation of a name it is usually concidered a word

The man lists his country as India,I did not think that was in America

No I am not cringing

Can we leave it there now?

Google image search first page results for "Referee"

Imagine you're a sports loving male born and raised in the US within the last 40 years. The NFL and NBA dominate the airwaves for half the year. Referees in those games by and large wear thin black and white vertical stripes. This image is pretty much ingrained in you as "this is what referees look like."

So some 30 odd years later somehow you end up as a writer and you're writing about terrible "jerseys" and you decided to look at all sports for inspiration and lo and behold there's one that looks just like the referees you're used to seeing. So you include it in the article.

It may be a hard fact to swallow, and I'm sure many of you will snidely remark as to not caring anyway, but to most Americans, yes, the kit does look ridiculous. I've had people yell "IT'S GOOD!" at me and hold up both hands ala an NFL referee while out with the shirt on. I've had others compliment me on it or just plain ask what it's all about.

In conclusion, at first glance the writer is a mong but if you actually think about it, finding the kit odd looking from an American perspective isn't completely out of the question.

Applying that theory, most Brits would find the All Blacks rugby kit ridiculous....

I don't know many people who do, like! :(

This weeks Nuts:

Eva, 18, from Suffolk

"Alan Shearer is the alltime greatest player, but I like Newcastle beause of the sexy kits. Im not sure of all the players names but they look pretty good"

Enough said really, and she looks pretty tasty.

Look, I have said I did go overboard.The comment was one thing ,the rolling eye balls ,another.There was no need and I found it condecending

No ,I was not drunk.I was knived in the liver after a match years ago,and now I drink very little,in fact I can not.I have also had a skull fracture,broken fingers and a broken ankle.All at away matches.Before any one comments ,on each occasion I was attacked for wearing Newcastle colours.Probably the reason I found the article annoying.

If a letter is used as an abbreviation of a name it is usually concidered a word

The man lists his country as India,I did not think that was in America

No I am not cringing

Can we leave it there now?

Do you reckon this board's populated by Nazis, then? :(

This weeks Nuts:

Eva, 18, from Suffolk

"Alan Shearer is the alltime greatest player, but I like Newcastle beause of the sexy kits. Im not sure of all the players names but they look pretty good"

That toon tops gonna be on more often :(

This weeks Nuts:

Eva, 18, from Suffolk

And you haven't posted the pic? :lol: