For The Skiers & Boarders Out There

wykikitoon

Go to Tahoe tbh.

I have a group of mates going to Whistler in a month, the currrrrrrnts :(

Supposed to be really nice there. I'm not much of a skier - used to go to Tahoe for weekends when I lived over there - but the ex-bird went to Whistler and reckoned it was class. Dirt cheap too with the Canadian peso.

Go to Tahoe tbh.

Supposed to be really nice there. I'm not much of a skier - used to go to Tahoe for weekends when I lived over there - but the ex-bird went to Whistler and reckoned it was class. Dirt cheap too with the Canadian peso.

Mate flew out to Heavenly USA, going to be a snowboard instructor for 5 months :D

Go to Tahoe tbh.

It was dirt cheap. I had the opportunity to go there, but you have to really go for a fornight. I am buying a house so couldnt really afford £2k on a holiday so early :lol:

I have been biking there and wow :D I would love to goto Tahoe too :(

Go to Tahoe tbh.

It was dirt cheap. I had the opportunity to go there, but you have to really go for a fornight. I am buying a house so couldnt really afford £2k on a holiday so early :blink:

I have been biking there and wow :( I would love to goto Tahoe too :lol:

Shame about the timing for you! All the ski resorts in Tahoe turn into biking places in the summer an'all, I think. Only went once in the summer, but I just sat in the sun. :huh:

shinton, your mate is a lucky bastard. Loads of Aussies and Brits working there though - canny life, I imagine. :D

Go to Tahoe tbh.

It was dirt cheap. I had the opportunity to go there, but you have to really go for a fornight. I am buying a house so couldnt really afford £2k on a holiday so early :huh:

I have been biking there and wow :lol: I would love to goto Tahoe too :blink:

Shame about the timing for you! All the ski resorts in Tahoe turn into biking places in the summer an'all, I think. Only went once in the summer, but I just sat in the sun. :rolleyes:

shinton, your mate is a lucky bastard. Loads of Aussies and Brits working there though - canny life, I imagine. :D

self employed solicitor, loads of money. :(

I go out to the Alps in Jan for a weeks boarding and so far there is next to zero snowfall, totally differnt from last season :(

So I was intruiged by this article I found on the Times webby

Not good :D

Snow way dude, bet you're well piste off!

Lass I know went to Whistler for a year, had a great time by all accounts.

Fucked the Canadian ski team in her log cabin she proudly relayed to me via e-mail. I've been there, the lucky bastards would have had a great time!

Bloody global warming.

I'm heading to Tignes at the end of Feburary and I had better see some snow. :D

Went to Tignes last season, was awesome :( Had tonnes of snow whilst we was there.

As for Gtape, you in France already? "Bringing" :(

Fucked the Canadian ski team in her log cabin she proudly relayed to me via e-mail. I've been there, the lucky bastards would have had a great time!

GREAT euphemism.

GREAT euphemism.

Was only a bark hut when smoothy was there.

On the lines of winter sports and Canada. Was there with my regiment on exercise just before the Calgary winter olympics. Me and 4 mates went to Calgary on R&R and told everyone we were the GB 5 man bobsleigh team. Wasnt till much later on when we were surrounded by chicks that someone pointed out there is no 5 man bobsleigh event it only goes up to 4. F*cking thick squaddies. We were only 18 mind.

On the lines of winter sports and Canada. Was there with my regiment on exercise just before the Calgary winter olympics. Me and 4 mates went to Calgary on R&R and told everyone we were the GB 5 man bobsleigh team. Wasnt till much later on when we were surrounded by chicks that someone pointed out there is no 5 man bobsleigh event it only goes up to 4. F*cking thick squaddies. We were only 18 mind.

:lol:;)

Always some smart arse spoils sport though isnt there ;)

• 5 weeks later...