bizarre part II

themags

I'm sure most of you remember the bizarre thread back from April. Well as I'm awaiting for my bus in Durham bus station this morning, I see a familiar face, it's the guy who likes to leave notes, not much has changed he's wearing the same clothes. I managed to get a photo of him and watch as he goes in to the shop and after a minute or so I see him slip a note in to one of the lads mags. I go in and retrieve the note and it's pretty much the same as before but he's name has changed from Sophie to Amy

we let him off the hook lightly last time people are we going to have another go

dsc07148edkm3.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the photo i've snapped of 'him' has him scratching his head, probably wondering where he remembers me from.

On a serious note this guy must be making some money on this if he's still doing it and deserves to be taught a lession

I reckon peasepud will be well up for this one like. He was desperate to keep chasing the bloke last time when it all sort of died down.

It doesn't even look like a lass's handwriting ffs. What sort of a gimp actually falls for this shit? I wonder if he's convinced a different lass to get her chebs out for the photos or if it's the same one.

havent got a clue what the plan is, Peasepud like this sort of shit, where is he when you need him

I've just text him to inform him of developments. I basically just want something to make Friday pass a bit quicker. :)

Quality!

In all seriousness though whatever is planned the whole thing should be organised to compile as much info as possible, including getting his name if possible, more photos etc. Take the piss Royal with whatever humiliation can be visited on him but importantly then pass the story on to the local rag who could really shame him! If he is as bang at this as much as Karl's experiences suggest then theres probably already a local interest and buzz about the identity of the blerk so i reckon theyd be interested if the story had already written itself for them.

anyone desperate enough to have fallen for this isnt going to be shouting about it, hence why the fucker is still getting away with

we need to obviously set up an exchange of cash and we need enough of us following him that theres too many for him to figure out he's been followed, i learnt that from spooks

This cant possibly turn into as gay an escapade as it did last time! Grown men sneaking around giggling to themselves as they take pictures of the back of his head and send nob pictures to him.

Do it properly this time, either shop him to the police or give him a good hiding!