Any police knowledge?

Southern Geordie

Basically, I'm absaloutely bricking it.. Got a letter through today from the police about some anti social behaviour that took place on November 20th... And well, the story was that me and my mates had to give our names to the police 3 weeks ago cos ONE of my mates put some road bollards on the road.

Think the purpose of the letter is to scare me, but the gist of it was that they have been asking the residents of the area what causes them stress and stuff.. and that my behaviour on the 20th november was one of the things that they don't enjoy as it impairs their day to day affaird (or something). They said if I get caught again further action will be taken.

Is it worth ringing the number and telling them it wasn't me ? Or just try and behave.. Which is quite hard being a student as police see moving road bollards as a criminal offence <_<

Only encounter I've had with the police was hockey-related.

Sounds mighty strange, but best see what happens. Could always be an admin error?

I doubt it, seems weird I'm the only one out of my mates that's got one. Am considering calling the number.

It's not a premium-rate one, is it? <_<

Basically, I'm absaloutely bricking it.. Got a letter through today from the police about some anti social behaviour that took place on November 20th... And well, the story was that me and my mates had to give our names to the police 3 weeks ago cos ONE of my mates put some road bollards on the road.

Think the purpose of the letter is to scare me, but the gist of it was that they have been asking the residents of the area what causes them stress and stuff.. and that my behaviour on the 20th november was one of the things that they don't enjoy as it impairs their day to day affaird (or something). They said if I get caught again further action will be taken.

Is it worth ringing the number and telling them it wasn't me ? Or just try and behave.. Which is quite hard being a student as police see moving road bollards as a criminal offence <_<

Basically SG...you're fucked now mate. :)

Sounds mighty strange, but best see what happens. Could always be an admin error?

hanging round girls changing rooms tbh <_<

Rather then police trying to scare you, is the purpose of the letter not ya mates winding ya up ?

Thats whats happening here, If the filfth meant business they'd have knocked you out of bed at some unearthly hour, it's their speciality - factamondo

have a glass of warm milk tonight son, it will help you sleep better

It wasnt me mummy its so unfair :)

Fuck off, I bet you were egging your student bum mates on marra!

I was driving home the other night and had to drive round cones that some silly wankers had put in the middle of the road. Well done Mr Plod! Sort the riff raff out <_<

hanging round girls changing rooms tbh :)

Got pulled over on a motorway (I wasn't driving), copper wanted to check the boot, so we all said "trust us, you don't want to open the trunk." The tit did and was greeted by the odour of 5 bags of sweaty hockey kit. <_<

hanging round girls changing rooms tbh :)

Got pulled over on a motorway (I wasn't driving), copper wanted to check the boot, so we all said "trust us, you don't want to open the trunk." The tit did and was greeted by the odour of 5 bags of sweaty hockey kit. <_<

I bet he was gutted :)

They're just giving you a slap on the wrists man, it's probably something they send out to put the shits up you, send you on a guilt trip, and make you think twice about doing it again.

If they wanted to take it further they'd have done it by now.