They've come home boys and girls.

Steve

My prediction of losing 3-1 or 4-1 is starting to look a tad optimistic.

I thought if we'd went in with our best possible team, well prepared and played to our best it would be a tight series that we'd probably lose (but you never know). Once Flecther and his gang did what they did i felt sure a good beating was on the way and sadly it has been.

Now we have to fight to avoid a 5-0 whitewash as thats not something you want to add to losing the ashes!

i (rather foolishly) fancied our chances this time around.

but i think we'll challenge them again in 2008. take warne out of the equation and the aussies aren't that much better than our strongest side. scary that they seem to have unearthed a replica glen mcgrath in stuart clarke though.

couldn't give a rats ass, only interested in Cricket when we're winning and I'm bored.

Plus the only thing that makes this "competition" interesting is when we beat the Australians, because they...just...can't...take...it. :lol:

I'll be man enough to admit I'm disappointed we didn't give you a stronger game. Wrong captain, wrong players, and the wrong preperation didn't help, but Australia have been the better team by far. Here's hoping we can make the series score look a bit more respectable.

Oh and Steve and Wellsy can fuck off after their disappearing acts last summer. :lol:

Cricket is for middle class assholes - factamondo, and the majority of people who watch are wanna be middle class cock tasters, another factamondo, so stick your ashes up your arse you convict cunt

:lol:;):D:razz:<_<:razz:<_<<_<:pray::pray::pray::pray::lol:

Well said,

Cricket is for middle class assholes - factamondo, and the majority of people who watch are wanna be middle class cock tasters, another factamondo, so stick your ashes up your arse you convict cunt

Middle class cock tastes better though. At least they know how to wash.

Middle class cock tastes better though. At least they know how to wash.

not like the grubby bastards on here :icon_lol: