Shotgun license

Jusoda Kid

Been going clay pigeon shooting lately and it's proving to be quite expensive so as Spider off Quadrophenia would say "I'm thinking about getting a gun", my own.

What i want to know is how much hassle is it getting a licensce etc approved as I can't imagine it being as easy as the police sites are portraying it to be.

TIA

Been going clay pigeon shooting lately and it's proving to be quite expensive so as Spider off Quadrophenia would say "I'm thinking about getting a gun", my own.

What i want to know is how much hassle is it getting a licensce etc approved as I can't imagine it being as easy as the police sites are portraying it to be.

TIA

fairly straight forward as long as you're not a serial killer or a Moslem and over 18

get one of the (UK) shooting magazines, talk to the people at the clay pigeon place and find out who to contact in your local cop shop - some of the smaller ones have someone who does the rounds so you may have to make an apointment - probably worthwhile giving him a ring to ensure you have all the correct paperwork

they will certainly want to know where you will keep it - ammo and gun should be stored seperately in locked cupboards or at a range normally

You may need a letter from some mate if you are going to shoot over his land or from a range if you are going to use them

Much much easier than getting a permit for a rifle

MacIntyre's Underworld:Wacky Jnr (Jan 5th 2007)

Reporter Donal MacIntyre and his team spent several months observing Wacky Jnr as he appeared to operate as an alternative justice system used by those in the area that have lost confidence in the police.Armed with a shotgun we tell how Wacky went on a one man crusade to bring law and order to his hometown.

for REALLY acurate shots it's best to place the butt against your forehead to line it up properly

Or against the lower jaw and look along the barrell.

Nar, just saw it off and shoot from the hip one handed. Drink plenty of milk for a few days beforehand and your wrist bones will be fine.

for REALLY acurate shots it's best to place the butt against your forehead to line it up properly

Or against the lower jaw and look along the barrell.

HEALTH AND SAFETY WARNING

:icon_lol::D:huh::huh:;););):o:o

DO NOT LOOK ALONG THE BARREL FROM THE OPEN END!!!!!

I spoke to someone t'other who was in a gun club. He recons Shotgun licenses are piss easy to get.

They do a check on you for depression and mental stuff from your doc. If you have any history of mental illness youve no chance. They also check to see if you have a criminal record, if you do again nee chance. Also need proper storage too.

Cant remember much else?

I spoke to someone t'other who was in a gun club. He recons Shotgun licenses are piss easy to get.

They do a check on you for depression and mental stuff from your doc. If you have any history of mental illness youve no chance. They also check to see if you have a criminal record, if you do again nee chance. Also need proper storage too.

Cant remember much else?

My mate is a gulf war veteran who was on lithium for his depression. They just asked he came off the stuff and gave him a license.

Fuck me Wacky, and you call me a silver spoon motherfucker. Clay pigeon shooting ffs.

Who the fuck have you been going there with like. Thought there was only one kind of "pull" that floated your boat!

You'll have to get a sawn off shotgun cos a normal one will be far to heavy for you at 4 foot 2.

Reckon the real reason you want one is cos the Flora treatment hasn't been as effective with your lass in recent months. Can just see you in a pose like the bloke out of Full Metal Jacket who tops himself at the start, except your y-fronts will be skidmarked.

Cant remember much else?

My mate is a gulf war veteran who was on lithium for his depression. They just asked he came off the stuff and gave him a license.

Only going on what I was told mate. Makes sense tbh. So when he comes off his medication and goes into depression and has a shotgun at hand what happens?

Cant remember much else?

Only going on what I was told mate. Makes sense tbh. So when he comes off his medication and goes into depression and has a shotgun at hand what happens?

That's what we said. Some day he is going to go postal :icon_lol:

I'm laughing because I no longer live anywhere near him :D

Cant remember much else?

That's what we said. Some day he is going to go postal :icon_lol:

I'm laughing because I no longer live anywhere near him :D

:huh: Mint, its not good though at all! Mind you it is commen sense, we dont seem to do that anymore in the world do we?

Fuck me Wacky, and you call me a silver spoon motherfucker. Clay pigeon shooting ffs.

Who the fuck have you been going there with like. Thought there was only one kind of "pull" that floated your boat!

You'll have to get a sawn off shotgun cos a normal one will be far to heavy for you at 4 foot 2.

Reckon the real reason you want one is cos the Flora treatment hasn't been as effective with your lass in recent months. Can just see you in a pose like the bloke out of Full Metal Jacket who tops himself at the start, except your y-fronts will be skidmarked.

Sharko and that younging from work, it's fucking magic.

Gis a bell if you fancy it and we'll go up over the christmas, £35 for 25 shots at the moment though, although the kid who runs it is alright so he's been throwing a few more in.

Been looking in to it though and £700ish will get me a decent gun, the locker, a licence and a years membership at the gun club, then it's only £4.50 a go and the cartridges are fucking pennys.

Gonna keep at the clays until I've perfected it then I'll see wor lasses fatha to sort out permission for some land to shoot on, then it's "hello wacky, goodbye vermin".

PUll MOTHERFUCKA!!!!! :icon_lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr