Team V Brum

TOPTOON

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck... yeap, we are left regretting those missed chances and the lack of cutting edge in the last third.

a new defender or two should cure that :yes

Save conceeding two goals to a championship team though, eh.

better possession and killing the game off and scoring a 3rd goal would as well...

I could ask how many times you have seen the team play.....

but it is blindlingly obvious that the trouble with this team is an inability to hold the ball up front, in todays case the game should have been dead and buried

Very annoying as with our injuries the last thing we need is more games!!!

As is often the case our defence will be blamed (and i havent seen it so perhaps rightly) but we always miss chances to kill games or extend our lead before we concede goals.

Fuck... yeap, we are left regretting those missed chances and the lack of cutting edge in the last third.

No, you're perfectly right, we don't need any defenders. What a tool.

to be fair, not conceding against a championship side would have seen the forward line we have spending more time on the ball creating more chances and would have made the game an easier task tbh.

but lets start and argument about Shepherd again... because you don't do that enough.

No, you're perfectly right, we don't need any defenders. What a tool.

my view which has been posted often is that we need an out and out forward far more. I have explained the strategy behind it, which is obvious to a blind man if you watch the team and understand what you are watching. I don't think defending a rearguard action better is the key to scoring more goals and winning games, it is holding the ball up front and defenders don't do that. If you can't see this, you are nothing but a total knacker.