Team V Brum

TOPTOON

Steve Harper, Stephen Carr, Titus Bramble, Craig Moore, Celestine Babayaro, Peter Ramage, Nicky Butt, Damien Duff, Charles N'Zogbia, Michael Owen, Shola Ameobi and Olivier Bernard all expected to be out!

Emre and Le Sib could be?

My Team:

Given

Nobby Taylor Hunty Edgar

Dyer Parker Emre? Milner

Martins Le sib?

Subs

Krul

Gate

Pattison

O'brien - bring on for Dyer at half time.

Carroll

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bare bones in midfield as well as defence now with butt and parker out.

only options are to play milner and dyer on the flanks with emre alongide pattison in the middle or drop le sib back and play (gulp) luque up front.

only options are to play milner and dyer on the flanks with emre alongide pattison in the middle or drop le sib back and play (gulp) luque up front.

I do actually forget he's still here sometimes when it comes to thinking who we have left!

The injuries now have reached proportions that no football club thats existed could cope with, yet we have to, and not just in the league but the cup also. Its a good job we have a while till the UEFA cup starts again or we'd be unable to field a team in one of the competitons!

In an ideal world we'd be 2 or 3 up at half time allowing Roeder to sub a couple of key players at half time for a rest and a third part the way through, but sadly this should be a tough game, likely to see us pick up more injuries and a tired team afterwards.

I have no idea what the team will be for the match nor what i would pick for the match. Lets be honest you need to wait until about kick off time these days before you know if anyone else is going to drop out with an injury!

I do actually forget he's still here sometimes when it comes to thinking who we have left!

The injuries now have reached proportions that no football club thats existed could cope with, yet we have to, and not just in the league but the cup also. Its a good job we have a while till the UEFA cup starts again or we'd be unable to field a team in one of the competitons!

In an ideal world we'd be 2 or 3 up at half time allowing Roeder to sub a couple of key players at half time for a rest and a third part the way through, but sadly this should be a tough game, likely to see us pick up more injuries and a tired team afterwards.

I have no idea what the team will be for the match nor what i would pick for the match. Lets be honest you need to wait until about kick off time these days before you know if anyone else is going to drop out with an injury!

it's so fucking annoying. i know it sounds like an excuse to fans of other clubs but can anyone remember the last time we put out something resembling our strongest eleven? i'm guessing it must have been during sir bobby's time.

it's so fucking annoying. i know it sounds like an excuse to fans of other clubs but can anyone remember the last time we put out something resembling our strongest eleven? i'm guessing it must have been during sir bobby's time.

Certainly not for at least a year because of Owen.

The 1-0 victory over Brum on the 5th of November, 2005 perhaps?

Team

Given

Ramage

Taylor

Bramble

Babayaro

Solano

Parker

Emre

N'Zogbia

Shearer

Owen

No Carr but Ramage is certainly no worse.

saw Luque in the Dugout against Man U and genuinely turned to a mate and asked who was sitting next to Butt.

We only got it right when we noticed his number on the jacket... :lol:

I say give most of the bairns a start. And have a few (those available) of the senior players on the bench if need:

Krul

Nobby Taylor Hunty Edgar

O'Brien Emre Milner Patterson

Dyer

Martins

Edited by sammynb

I say give most of the bairns a start. And have a few (those available) of the senior players on the bench if need:

Krul

Nobby Taylor Hunty Edgar

Dyer

Martins

thought O'Brien was a left winger.

if that's the case I'd play a midfield of

Milner Emre Pattison O'Brien

or

Dyer Emre Pattison Milner

------Luque Martins

Krul

Nobby Taylor Hunty Edgar

Dyer

Martins

thought O'Brien was a left winger.

if that's the case I'd play a midfield of

Milner Emre Pattison O'Brien

or

Dyer Emre Pattison Milner

------Luque Martins

Could be. I thought Patterson was the left sided player but maybe I've got it around the wrong way.

Anyway fish it wouldn't be the first time we've played a left winger on the right this season. <_<

As for Luque playing :lol:

Even Pud has given up on updating his blog :icon_lol:

good old Charlie

1439: Doncaster's sparkling new Keepmoat Stadium looks spick and span for their big match against Bolton. Donny are unbeaten there and have yet to concede a goal.

1440: OK, Doncaster have only played one match at their new £32m ground, but they are on a good run of form at home when you include games at the Belle Vue. They have not shipped a goal in winning their last five home games.