If your lass...

Pegasus Bridge

Well of course my cock is a one way passage i dont stick stuff up my japs eye do i <_<

davey see now you've got the concept of rimming!

As for "i dont stick stuff up my japs eye do i"

you should try it - gives a whole new meaning to shooting ones load!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tried it, didn't like it, but that's not to say that if it happened again I'd make like a startled hedgehog and curl up to die.

and as for the people whose defence is "My arsehol isn't clean" I'd say this.

wash you dirty fucking scranner!

jesus, what with 50% of this board pissing anywhere but in the bowl, most seem to be "Night before" showerers and another disturbing majority not washing their hands after a pee, I'm surprised the NHS hasn't succumbed to an horrific wave of plague bearers.

you're all fucking disgusting! Jesus... have a fucking care man!

(Gemmil is one of the few who spring to mind who seem to actually wash and as such is exempt from admonishment)

there are some right rancid bastards on here mind.

I'd wager half of them don't even care if their little soldier goes into battle with a cheese savoury pack lunch

One of the most common operations that we do at work is to have to incise and drain abcess on arses. Usually the arses of young blokes (20's and 30's) who got them in the first place cos they had dirty bums from not keeping themselves clean. How fucking difficult is it to have a shower each morning and wash your arse?!

Edited by catmag

One of the most common operations that we do at work is to have to incise and drain abcess on arses. Usually the arses of young blokes (20's and 30's) who got them in the first place cos they had dirty bums from not keeping themselves clean. How fucking difficult is it to have a shower each morning and wash your arse?!

You'd be amazed petal,

I had a conversation (in the pub after a few) about washing your arse in the shower, 2 lads said there would be no chance that they'd lift the shower head down and squirt it round their rim. One kidda even had the cheek to say it was a gay thing to do <_<

You'd be amazed petal,

I had a conversation (in the pub after a few) about washing your arse in the shower, 2 lads said there would be no chance that they'd lift the shower head down and squirt it round their rim. One kidda even had the cheek to say it was a gay thing to do :razz:

Unbelievable <_<

Scruffy bastards tbh. I'm always amazed at the number of times Cath has mentioned having to sort out arse abcesses on young lads. What the fuck is wrong with these people? I mean, how do they think their arse is gonna get clean? The arse fairy?

Scruffy bastards tbh. I'm always amazed at the number of times Cath has mentioned having to sort out arse abcesses on young lads. What the fuck is wrong with these people? I mean, how do they think their arse is gonna get clean? The arse fairy?

Seriously, we get on average one a day. If I get to work at night and don't see an abcess on the emergency list from that day, I'm amazed. Occasionally it's due to ingrowing hairs or something, but I've seen enough sweaty, crusty backsides to know that generally it's just pure laziness <_<

By the way, I can't be alone in feeling VERY sorry for sammynb's poor lass, who clearly is employed licking his fat ginger arse from time to time. :razz: :razz:

If she actually exists tbh <_<

She does. I've met her and she's very lovely :razz:

By the way, I can't be alone in feeling VERY sorry for sammynb's poor lass, who clearly is employed licking his fat ginger arse from time to time. :razz: :razz:

All the more reason to feel sorry for the lass tbh.

Thanks Scotty, I'll pass on your concern to her this evening.

TBH it's not my thing but unlike certain people quoted above I have an open mind and realise whatever floats other's boats is their business. That and I can't stand edjits who have an opinion on something when they don't even know what it is.

How are you today by the way? Able to rise from your sick bed?

Edited by sammynb

By the way, I can't be alone in feeling VERY sorry for sammynb's poor lass, who clearly is employed licking his fat ginger arse from time to time. :P:razz:

TBH it's not my thing but unlike certain people quoted above I have an open mind and realise whatever floats other's boats is their business. That and I can't stand edjits who have an opinion on something when they don't even know what it is.

I've never rang in sick this week daft lad. :razz: Holidays.

By the way, I can't be alone in feeling VERY sorry for sammynb's poor lass, who clearly is employed licking his fat ginger arse from time to time. :P:razz:

I've never rang in sick this week daft lad. :razz: Holidays.

Oh so you actually got oot of bed the other day you lazy twat?

And if you're on holidays why oh why, you fookin cock end, are you awake and logged in at 6am on a cold winters morning?

You really need to reassess your life and its priorities dad!

I've covered this elsewhere, you silly beardy mong! Keep up. It is cold though. :razz:

What you think I get up at 6am on my holidays to read the words of wisdom that have left your cubby fingers everyday?

Unlike you robbo my old poof, I'm interested in more than just the terse words that leave your mind and appear here.

How about you para-phrase it for me and save me the trouble me old cock <_<

But her breath stinks of shit right?