Cooking

Gemmill

Why would they make chicken breast steaks where you have to eat two to get one portion. :lol: When you buy fillet steak do you consider two to constitute one portion? One of those things is one portion man.

Facts are facts, dyson Doug.

2 x chicken breasts = 440g

5 x chicken steaks = 330g

Do the math bean counter ;)

No problem Blob, except I didn't recommend it.

I recommended an entirely different recipe, for different meat, without a stone of pasta.

It did have some of that Curry wine though :lol:

:lol:

Facts are facts, dyson Doug.

2 x chicken breasts = 440g

5 x chicken steaks = 330g

Do the math bean counter ;)

Here are the facts. You are:

1. Big

2. Getting bigger

Do the math bean eater. :razz:

I reckon CT's budgie has fallen victim to the 3 week attention span ;)

Random budgie story. My auntie had a budgie years ago and it escaped from it's cage one day. They thought it had flown out of the back door until they were getting a new kitchen fitted 10 years later and found a budgie carcass down the back of the freezer...

Random budgie story. My auntie had a budgie years ago and it escaped from it's cage one day. They thought it had flown out of the back door until they were getting a new kitchen fitted 10 years later and found a budgie carcass down the back of the freezer...

:puke:

Was their kitchen not honking?

:D

OK, even I'm feeling a bit guilty now. Going to get some prawns out to defrost for tonight's offering, the trusty "paella" from Ainsley's Meals In Minutes. The inevitable tweaks: Ditch the vegetable oil and smoked ham, replacing it with 100-125g of cubed chorizo, slowly fried in a dry pan to release its own oil before the onions are added. Much tastier. And if using stock cubes (as I will be), you can easily use half as many as usual (with the same quantity of water) to seriously cut down on the salt - there's plenty of flavour in there from the chorizo, paprika and co. already.

(Since it's a nice easy evening meal, I'll even forgive the fruity "Ooh, how about a glass of Rioja?". What a wally that man is. :lol:)