Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

World 9 is absurd, looks very difficult to get the coins too.

Was getting to the end of beating Bowser, when a mate's Luigi dies as I was jumping and it does that sort of freeze thing and I plummeted to a lava-y death. I threw the controller at him.

:rolleyes: alex talking about computer games is weird. alex looking online in frustration at not being able to complete a lever is even weirder. ;)

I could complete the levels (and the game objective) without help, I just couldn't get all the star coins. That's a subtle but important distinction imo <_<

:rolleyes: alex talking about computer games is weird. alex looking online in frustration at not being able to complete a lever is even weirder. ;)

I could complete the levels (and the game objective) without help, I just couldn't get all the star coins. That's a subtle but important distinction imo <_<

you dirty faq-er

Tempted to buy Final Fantasy for the PS3/PSP however i could have be turned to get the latest Mario for the Wii after Alex and Barney talking about it the other day.

I take it by latest Mario you're talking about New Super Mario Bros Wii?

Is it that good then? Been toying about getting it for a while.

I thought it was canny good like. I like the old style 2-d platformers as much the 3-d ones anyway. It'll do your napper in but that's half the fun.

I've bought Little Big Planet for the PS3 which is doing exactly that. Class game like.

Redsail_plotter.jpg

A Vinyl cutter machine.

Whats that for TT? Car vinyls?

Hi Sweetie. Yes, hubby and son normally get our sign writer mate to do the race cars but my son is pretty good with PC programs and graphics so thought he'd give it a go himself this season. It should arrive tomorrow. I wil make myself scarce untill they master how to use it as i rekon the air will be blue :icon_lol:

We do order some odd things here, today parcel man delivered a glass Burette...I'm told its for engine tuning or something ;) All I do is search these things online and order them or sometimes bid on them as the case may be.

Edited by Toonraider

Redsail_plotter.jpg

A Vinyl cutter machine.

Hi Sweetie. Yes, hubby and son normally get our sign writer mate to do the race cars but my son is pretty good with PC programs and graphics so thought he'd give it a go himself this season. It should arrive tomorrow. I wil make myself scarce untill they master how to use it as i rekon the air will be blue :icon_lol:

We do order some odd things here, today parcel man delivered a glass Burette...I'm told its for engine tuning or something ;) All I do is search these things online and order them or sometimes bid on them as the case may be.

Been doing some work for a sign place lately and was watching the vinyl cutters in action, clever stuff like. I would imagine adobe freehand/Illustrator/Flexisign pro is what you need to run it through, thats what they seemed to be using.

Redsail_plotter.jpg

A Vinyl cutter machine.

Been doing some work for a sign place lately and was watching the vinyl cutters in action, clever stuff like. I would imagine adobe freehand/Illustrator/Flexisign pro is what you need to run it through, thats what they seemed to be using.

I believe I've heard that mentioned <_< Yeah its quite interesting, one signwriter in particular that we had was just awesome. He made the race cars come alive! Its so important to get all our signwriting correct as it can really make or break the car.

TR, I've got a dodgy copy of Gerber Omega if you want it.

Hey thanks Sweetie. (she says, not knowing a god damn thing about it :icon_lol:) But I'm pretty sure thats a good professional program. I will tell my son and get back to you, thanks ;)

All I know is the Vinyl cutter is only a basic one and comes with Signblazer Elements Unlimited Trial Software, which I suspect may not be any good.