Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

just got a 'Top Toy' adaptor thing for my Nintendo DS ( well when I say mine I actually mean my daughters but I'm gonna be playing on it more than here now i reckon!). Ive just downloaded about 15 game roms onto so Im gonna have some fun tonight!

these are the games ive got so far - any classics Im missing you think?

new super mario bros

mario v sonic at olympics

sonic rush

tiger woods

fifa 08

cooking mama

imagine babies

need for speed

mario cart

atari retro classics

ea playground

nintendogs friends

sims 2

little mermaid

barbie & 12 dancing princesses

barbie as the island princess

my word coach

and a few brain training type games B)

woo hoo

Cool, I've just ordered a M3 DS Real adaptor, been aquiring games all week too !

i cant believe ive only just found out about these! mine cost me £27 and was delivered within 2 days, dont you dare tell me yours is cheaper! :razz:

Mine was £29.99 with a 1 gig micro SD card

I might have to get the brown ones as well, just so Alex can't say he owns something Adidas which I don't.

Had the brown suede ones a couple of years back, marked terribly with piss splashes

The coolest cats have the brown leather ones:

adidas_chile_62_brn_med.jpg

adidaschile62brnmedvy1.jpg

Nowt like peer pressure is there 2J? :razz:

just got a 'Top Toy' adaptor thing for my Nintendo DS ( well when I say mine I actually mean my daughters but I'm gonna be playing on it more than here now i reckon!). Ive just downloaded about 15 game roms onto so Im gonna have some fun tonight!

these are the games ive got so far - any classics Im missing you think?

new super mario bros

mario v sonic at olympics

sonic rush

tiger woods

fifa 08

cooking mama

imagine babies

need for speed

mario cart

atari retro classics

ea playground

nintendogs friends

sims 2

little mermaid

barbie & 12 dancing princesses

barbie as the island princess

my word coach

and a few brain training type games ;)

woo hoo

Cool, I've just ordered a M3 DS Real adaptor, been aquiring games all week too !

i cant believe ive only just found out about these! mine cost me £27 and was delivered within 2 days, dont you dare tell me yours is cheaper! :lol:

Mine was £29.99 with a 1 gig micro SD card

It arrived today, fantastic piece of kit, regret not getting one ages ago !

Now going to stick all of the DS games on eBay.

Can someone enlighten me as to what this piece of kit is, how it works etc?

As I've now clocked mariokart the o0nly decent game the bairn has got.

Its a game card that has a memory card slot in that allows you to download games off the net and put on the card to play on the DS, I've just filled a 1gig card with about 24 games on to play for free.

Galaxy is fun but rather childish.

Is it piss easy? The reviews I've read for it say its the bees knees of Wii games. Bit disappointed if that's true like.

Its a brilliant concept, makes perfect use of the Wii's controllers, there are heaps of content but I thought it was rather easy and rather childish, but my kids absolutely love it, along the Lego Star Wars its easily their favourite game, but they are 6 and 8.

Is it piss easy? The reviews I've read for it say its the bees knees of Wii games. Bit disappointed if that's true like.

Its a brilliant concept, makes perfect use of the Wii's controllers, there are heaps of content but I thought it was rather easy and rather childish, but my kids absolutely love it, along the Lego Star Wars its easily their favourite game, but they are 6 and 8.

Jonny recommended them to me. <_<

Bought this now.

wiiplay.jpg

Bought this now.

wiiplay.jpg

Good choice Besty, some of the games on that are great, the laser hockey and the Tanks especially.

Bought this now.

wiiplay.jpg

Good choice Besty, some of the games on that are great, the laser hockey and the Tanks especially.

Nice one, mainly bought it for the remote, was £35 so thought it was a good deal. :nufc: