Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Then It's not really a problem I suppose.

We have a German Short Haired Pointer that cost a good whack but if she has Puppies they will be worth £1k each due to her pedigree.

So there's always potential He could be used as a stud, which means you could pick up some good cash ;)

or just have a family Dog :lol:

(which is what we have 3 of by the way )

Think we're going to get a dog when this Belfast gig is finished later this year. Going to go for a rescue one though. Quite fancy a Border Terrier although I like Staffies too. Mind, I had to look after a Chocolate Lab puppy last year for a few days and I fell in love with it ;):lol:

Mine is just a westie, none on this fancy staff. :D

Take it this was for the kids? ;)

Not really, mainly the Mrs, I blame my sister, she just got a Cavapoo (King Charles Cavalier spaniel crossed with a minature poodle) and we all fell in love with that, but perhaps after Tom's suggestion we could get the both of them together for a bit of dog on dog action and sell the pups ! :lol:

Think we're going to get a dog when this Belfast gig is finished later this year. Going to go for a rescue one though. Quite fancy a Border Terrier although I like Staffies too. Mind, I had to look after a Chocolate Lab puppy last year for a few days and I fell in love with it :D:lol:

We have two border cross terriers, they are class like ;)

Think we're going to get a dog when this Belfast gig is finished later this year. Going to go for a rescue one though. Quite fancy a Border Terrier although I like Staffies too. Mind, I had to look after a Chocolate Lab puppy last year for a few days and I fell in love with it :D:lol:

I want a dog... want one that's a bit cute when young, but gets a decent size when it grows up. Labrador or something... would want soft hair too.

Any suggestions?

Springer Spaniel :D

Class Dogs, very very clever and very playful but occasionally insane :lol:

millie_Full.jpg

We had a Springer called Ben, he was class, fast as lighting too, I always remember once I took him for a walk when I was a kid and I was wearing the 94/95 third shirt and he tried to run away so but I tried to hold on so he dragged me half way down a field and stained my shirt ;)

I'd love a husky but doubt I could commit the kind of time and attention to it until much later on in life... and I'd probably be too old and crotchety by then

Rolo was cute as a anything man. ;)

Let's hope its not for the dog. ;)

it's the iDog, insert the plug up his nought and you can flick between tracks by pressing his nose

:lol:

Think we're going to get a dog when this Belfast gig is finished later this year. Going to go for a rescue one though. Quite fancy a Border Terrier although I like Staffies too. Mind, I had to look after a Chocolate Lab puppy last year for a few days and I fell in love with it ;):lol:

There's a Border Terrier rescue centre somewhere Alex, a bloke me and SMO used to work with got one from there, see SMO to find out, Michael Collins the bloke was called.

I want a dog... want one that's a bit cute when young, but gets a decent size when it grows up. Labrador or something... would want soft hair too.

Any suggestions?

Labradoodle, don't moult either.

Think we're going to get a dog when this Belfast gig is finished later this year. Going to go for a rescue one though. Quite fancy a Border Terrier although I like Staffies too. Mind, I had to look after a Chocolate Lab puppy last year for a few days and I fell in love with it :):lol:

We have two border cross terriers, they are class like :D

Any suggestions?

Labradoodle, don't moult either.

;)