Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Got it today!

Horrible drive to pick it up as navigating North Shields is hard when you don't know where you're going and there's no signs!

Sounds awesome and really brings out the best in individual guitars, has a very 70's overdrive channel yet it's still good for blues!

The clean channel is best with the strat and the drive is best with the Les Paul (pure zeppelin!).

Over the moon with it and might make it my no # 1 amp. Seems to be better than both my Fenders, well better in different ways.

Here it is : -

e3f0_1.JPG

Yeah ok, stop it. You're making me want one now :lol:

Im thinking of buying this T shirt for my son, but cant decide if its naff or not. So I'm asking if any of you young fashion icons on here such as Jonny would wear one?

http://www.djtees.com/tshop/store/viewItem...idProduct=18262

:lol:

Mrs. Raider knows the score, snakehips will be gutted. :razz:

Think it's rather canny meself.

Got it today!

Horrible drive to pick it up as navigating North Shields is hard when you don't know where you're going and there's no signs!

Sounds awesome and really brings out the best in individual guitars, has a very 70's overdrive channel yet it's still good for blues!

The clean channel is best with the strat and the drive is best with the Les Paul (pure zeppelin!).

Over the moon with it and might make it my no # 1 amp. Seems to be better than both my Fenders, well better in different ways.

Here it is : -

e3f0_1.JPG

Yeah ok, stop it. You're making me want one now :lol:

Seriously I think it's going to be my No#1 amp!

If you can get one cheap, buy one!

Im thinking of buying this T shirt for my son, but cant decide if its naff or not. So I'm asking if any of you young fashion icons on here such as Jonny would wear one?

Mrs. Raider knows the score, snakehips will be gutted. :lol:

I think it's cool and all that..... but pedantically speaking....that's more of a 70s typeface and colour scheme than an 80s one IMO. :blush:

Mrs. Raider knows the score, snakehips will be gutted. :lol:

I think it's cool and all that..... but pedantically speaking....that's more of a 70s typeface and colour scheme than an 80s one IMO. :blush:

Still as long as its cool, I suppose it is more 70's but I didnt like the other 1984 one they had. I chose the orange and brown because our race colours and gear is orange. Plus I bought him these for xmas...

http://www.rallydeals.com/leisurewear/shoe...inter/view.aspx

Edited by Toonraider

3228622_bigthumb.jpg

:lol: Comes in two weeks!

Jimbo's Fight Night is making me :lol: even more!!

Same here mate, I've been checking over my finances to see if I can justify investing in a huge fuck-off telly.

my alan shearer canvas, brothers mate made it for me :D

opentrainingsessionandcanvaspic017.jpg

Could have got that all on the one canvas if he'd played about with the image size a bit.

:D