Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Just got another call from them and they're going to do it for 100 quid. Seems a bit strange given that I've already agreed to pay the extra £85 but I'll not complain.

Edited by ewerk

Its not bought but the wife wants one of these.

pomeranian-0260.jpg

Not looking at you or anything Jimbo. :razz:

Don't blame me dude, at least my mutt resembles a dog ! looks like you'd end up with something resembling a hamster if you shaved that

:D

:D Frigging hell man. What do you do with that? Shove one hand in its mouth and one up its arse to keep warm? Does look like it would obliterate in the wind like.

:D Frigging hell man. What do you do with that? Shove one hand in its mouth and one up its arse to keep warm? Does look like it would obliterate in the wind like.

:razz: I was about to post "thats not a dog it's a hand muff" but you beat me to it :razz:

Right, lets see if O2 honour this....

Just checked their online site and I can upgrade to this, extending my current tariff (18 months, 400 mins/month, 1000/txts/month, unlimited O2 to O2 calls for £30/month) for free:

Sony-Ericsson-C905.jpg

However given the grief I had getting my last phone off them, I was reluctant to use the website and said I'd always speak to them in person. Rung them up, enquired about the same thing ang get told it'll cost me almost £100 in upgrade. :nufc:

Pointed out what it said on the website and they advised me to push through with it but that they couldn't do it over the phone. When I asked if the free offer would be honoured, the lass (Amy, in case I need to remember her name when I complain later) told me that if that's the price on the screen, that's the price I'd pay and they couldn't renage on it.

I've checked the order carefully and it states that i will Keep my current tariff (extend my contract by another 18 months). There is no mention of any change in my entitlement at all so if the unlimited O2 to O2 suddenly fucks off there'll be hell on!

Fingers crossed, eh - I've got screenshots galore saying its free. Guess it'll boil down to whether they really want me as a customer for another 18 months.

Got any mates that work for Waitrose or McDonalds ? They get 30% off tariffs for friends and family.

Fish.... I've just found you a job! :nufc:

Phone turned up today... had pre-conceptions as my previous handset was also a Sony Ericsson (K850i) but this thing is much more impressive than I've ever given it credit. Pretty neat phone and an awesome camera.

:aussie:

detail.do?group=tv&type=tv&subtype=plasma&model_cd=PN50A410C1DXZC

50" of footy watching plasma goodness!!!!!!!!!

What did you get ?

oops, wrong link to the image, should be up above now

Edited by tooner