Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Thanks for that matey. B)

Got the Lykke Li album and a birthday card for a friend... not very exciting I'm afraid so I'm not sure why I'm telling anyone...

redsun013168119.jpg

Fully aware this will be shit btw. But I can't miss out the opportunity to see Bronson and Mifune in the same film. I mean look at the plot...

The plot revolved around the attempts, by Mifune's and Bronson's characters to regain a ceremonial samurai sword which is stolen by Delon's bandits at the beginning of the film. This film introduced the traditional ways (though somewhat distorted by the scriptwriters) of the samurai to some in the western audience.

Sounds all right.

It can't be that bad I'm mean spaghetti westerns were never that good so if you appreciate the genre you will probably like the film, plus it has samurai in it which means there are bound to be bits that are either cool or at least funny as fuck.

Sounds all right.

It can't be that bad I'm mean spaghetti westerns were never that good so if you appreciate the genre you will probably like the film, plus it has samurai in it which means there are bound to be bits that are either cool or at least funny as fuck.

Fuck off man.

Well that's down to interpretation.

Either way we both know very well I'm full of shit so enjoy your film! B)

I fully well expect it to be shit man. :)

6033697x.jpg

to go with the new speakers and blu-ray ps3 <_<

Was it recorded on film?

I often wonder if TV shows are any better quality on Bluray than on DVD because the original source would normally be crappy video anyway wouldn't it?