Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Did you know Joe is now a massive Hollywood writer who is doing the screenplay for the next Marvel film, Ant Man :lol:

And Director. Still haven't seen Attack The Block.

He's written on the new TinTin for Spielboig too.

Best not forget about Black Squadron though. Fuck Hollywood and get back on the radio.

Is Attack the Block meant to be any good HF? I saw a few trailers for it on Film 4 a while back.

Depends who you talk to. People on here seemed to think it was no good. Bigger nerds seem to like it a lot more.

I loved it, saw it twice in fact. I thought the dialogue was spot-on and hysterical in places.

Guess that makes me a bigger nerd. Best line in it for me was: "Deez alienz is out to get me, get me?" :lol:

51JW3FNFA8L._SS500_.jpg

I'm looking forward to reading this but it's weird because the picture on the front is nearly the same as one I took when in Milan!

My mates read it & he reckons it's class but I'll report back :razz:

Looks a nice dog!

Does it mind the cage or is it ok?

One of our dogs hated the initial move & cried for quite a while in the cage.

She survived a 100 + mile drive from where we picked her up & as we pulled up to the house she was sick on me. :nufc:

Looks a nice dog!

Does it mind the cage or is it ok?

One of our dogs hated the initial move & cried for quite a while in the cage.

She survived a 100 + mile drive from where we picked her up & as we pulled up to the house she was sick on me. :nufc:

Only got him a couple of hours ago.

We've only just setup the cage, as we've also got two cats, so want to see how they interact with each other first.

He's placid as fuck like, never made a peep on the drive home.

I think so long as he's a very young pup he'll recognise the cats, relatively as ''top dogs'' so you shouldn't have any issues.

Don't worry if he cries he'll merely be adjusting, bonus if he sleeps a lot though.