Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

http://www.modemachines.com/en/products/?id=3

an xoxbox ( the modern version of a 303) p3.jpg

also this seasons footy boots. my adipures died so i got some new f50's.

these in fact but a bit cheaper than prodirect soccers prices...

30787.jpg

You better be shit hot to be wearing those!

nope. just fancied a new pair of boots, and got these for a reasonable price. scored 4 goals at 5 a side today in a 11-3 win so can't be too bad.... got the piss ripped out of me. they are really good boots though. better than the adipures.

I have treated myself to some rare(ish) Def Leppard stuff for my collection.

1979-Picture sleeve 7" Vinyl of 'Wasted' And a few Tour posters that I will put in frames. Love that kind of stuff.

I'm trying to decide between that and the sensation

Most of the reviews I've seen put the galaxy ahead, and apparently there are some RAM issues with the sensation.

I'm trying to decide between that and the sensation

Most of the reviews I've seen put the galaxy ahead, and apparently there are some RAM issues with the sensation.

I'm leaning this way too, it's just my heart saying htc for some undoubtedly retarded reason

I've got the original Galaxy S and heard that the SII is considerably better. Can't fault my 'S' at all so definitely recommend the SII.

Love my s2. The hdmi lead is class for loading your phone with films to watch on holiday too. Providing your not too poor to afford a room with a flat screen

cheers gents, went with your advice, very happy so far

I have treated myself to some rare(ish) Def Leppard stuff for my collection.

1979-Picture sleeve 7" Vinyl of 'Wasted' And a few Tour posters that I will put in frames. Love that kind of stuff.

EDIT: I have now bought their first ever E.P and all together 7 Original Tour posters :lol: I will now have to buy frames for them all :( Luckily we have large hallway walls to put them on :lol: Hubby is not going to like this at all.

But now I must stop!!!...I love buying memorabilia stuff.

Astro version of these

30865.jpg

my fluorescent green adidas are starting to crack a bit so got the above on the cheap for when they finally give in.

How much?

Astro version of these

30865.jpg

my fluorescent green adidas are starting to crack a bit so got the above on the cheap for when they finally give in.

How much?

£20 down from 50

edit > got lucky though Tom think it was last size they had online from the puma store, new versions coming out or something no doubt.

Not bad :D

I'm still wearing some Adidas Adipure's I got a few years back. There's life in them yet but they'll be on the way out soon!

Not bought yet, but I've recently ran out of space(250gig) on my external media hard drive.

This seems like a decent deal.

Iomega 2TB for €120.

Does anyone have any recommendations for external media players? It's only used for watching movies as I back-up all photo's and music on a small portable hard drive.

Ok-cheers Ant.

that set-up you have looks great. I'm brutal with computers though, and my only home computer is a netbook, so I don't keep any movies or anything on that, I just download and lash straight onto the media drive.

With the xtreamer, do I just load all my movies onto it, or does it need to connect to somewhere else?

Ok-cheers Ant.

that set-up you have looks great. I'm brutal with computers though, and my only home computer is a netbook, so I don't keep any movies or anything on that, I just download and lash straight onto the media drive.

With the xtreamer, do I just load all my movies onto it, or does it need to connect to somewhere else?

naw you can just lob them straight onto that, i think most you can insert one hd but theres a version that takes 2 as well.

but you can buy like a 2tb internal drive for the guts of £40-£50 quid now

There's no fucking chance I could do anything with that other than rest my coffee on it.

This is probably a thick question, but what's the memory on this one for example? I don't see it on there.