It's snowing.

catmag

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hatful mate - whereaboots in wallsend are you?

i'm just past the duke of york pub (high street) just off shields road

Near Broomfield Avenue, just off the end of Mullen Road.

So High Farm/Battle Hill, although because of people's perceptions of Battle Hill as a whole I usually say High Farm.

Edited by Hatful Of Hollow

So High Farm/Battle Hill, although because of people's perceptions of Battle Hill as a whole I usually say High Farm.

no shame in being from battlehill. once they finish the new shopping centre and stuff should be a canny place.

er.... not that it isnt already - yknow what i mean. that emporer pub was rough as fuck ;)

It is n'all!

snow.jpg

It's mental! I was out the back putting some rubbish out at work when it started and the entire car park is pure white after about 10 minutes ;)

no shame in being from battlehill. once they finish the new shopping centre and stuff should be a canny place.

er.... not that it isnt already - yknow what i mean. that emporer pub was rough as fuck ;)

:lol:

Aye they've got rid of a few of the eyesores - the two sets of flats on Battle Hill Drive for a start, they've just boarded up The Emperor aswell, glad they knocked down the other pub about 50 yard from The Emperor like, was awful. The forum won't be missed either, barely any of the shops are open, and it just looks scruffy, the new one should be canny. The new flats and houses that have been built look smart, they haven't started building the new stuff over the other side yet though.

Jesus christ, I never even noticed. Just gone to put some milk bottles out and nearly fell off the step!

Do you still have an old-fashioned milkman? ;)

Jesus christ, I never even noticed. Just gone to put some milk bottles out and nearly fell off the step!

Do you still have an old-fashioned milkman? ;)

Whey aye! :lol:

If I ever bump into him on the way home from a night out (rarely now as I don't really go out during the week anymore) he gives me a bottle of orange juice. Sound bloke.

:lol: having read this before I looked outside I am a bit disappointed with the rather sparse sprinkling of white stuff aound here ....I love snow I do ;)

I've just walked back across the car park from maternity and it's very crunchy underfoot. Think it stopped quite quickly and there was another little sprinkling later on, but nowt spectacular in the end.

Supposed to be at it's worst in the SE and Midlands... I'm near Peterborough at the moment and there's bugger all here yet. With any luck it'll be bliz-like this evening and I won't have to go to work in the morning! :lol:

Supposed to be at it's worst in the SE and Midlands...

Oh fucking joy, I can't wait!!!

An inch of snow on the M25 and the mongoloids will be abandoning their cars............again!!

The need to take a bunch of 'so called' drivers from down this way and get them to drive between Brough & Barnard Castle on the A66 during drifting snow.....

THAT'S driving in snow!!!!!

I see they've closed some tube stations cos the platforms are slippy, and Stansted has shut down. Fucking hell man, it's not like we haven't known it's been coming. And it's hardly blizzard conditions from what I've seen on the telly.

Watching the news this morning and you would think it's The Day After Tomorrow the way they're carrying on.