Poll for TT posters who have been here longer than a month

Guest stevieintoon

After the recent invasion of people off N/O...  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be kind of ironic if N-O never gets off the ground again given HTT's infamous comments about this place. :rolleyes:

What did he say? I have found out the hard way it doesn't pay to be derogatory or smug.

It's very possible that maybe 70% of the posters on N/O especially the foreign ones don't even know this place exists, and they'll think N/O is gone forever. It's a shame but N/O will have a smaller turn oot than a Boro League Cup tie, for a long time when it's back up and running.

He said this place is too snobby [might be true to an extent], perpetual [clearly not understanding what this means], and it wouldn't last [contradicting the point before].

Oh how we laughed.

Guest Patrokles

Personally when I joined here I didn't say anything much about having been around on N-O previously. What's the point? It's a clean slate.

Guest stevieintoon

To be fair Stevie you were derogatory to LOTS of people, LOTS of the time for a good while before you were banned. :rolleyes:

Like who???? Martin Jol, kingdawson, Scouserman and that's it. Victoria too for consistently being a prick, he'll be the same when he's 50 I guarantee.

Edited by stevieintoon

It would be kind of ironic if N-O never gets off the ground again given HTT's infamous comments about this place. :rolleyes:

What did he say? I have found out the hard way it doesn't pay to be derogatory or smug.

It's very possible that maybe 70% of the posters on N/O especially the foreign ones don't even know this place exists, and they'll think N/O is gone forever. It's a shame but N/O will have a smaller turn oot than a Boro League Cup tie, for a long time when it's back up and running.

He said this place is too snobby [might be true to an extent], perpetual [clearly not understanding what this means], and it wouldn't last [contradicting the point before].

Oh how we laughed.

All under the bridge now though, I cringe looking back at some of the hissy fits I threw and taking things too much to heart whenever N.O got slagged or brought into things.

PS I know full well what perpetual means, when I rant I can be quite incoherent and do tend to get my words mixed up.

Oh how we laughed.

All under the bridge now though, I cringe looking back at some of the hissy fits I threw and taking things too much to heart whenever N.O got slagged or brought into things.

PS I know full well what perpetual means, when I rant I can be quite incoherent and do tend to get my words mixed up.

you go into rant mode for all your articles then? :rolleyes:

Oh how we laughed.

Hubris, tbh. Hubris is a killer. It can be a tough lesson to learn for most people, and some never manage to learn it at all. :rolleyes:

Oh how we laughed.

This place is too perpetual, man, what's not to understand? Are you thick or something?

Invicta can stay, everyone else should clear off. :rolleyes:

Edited by ObaGol

We're all fucking Toon supporters, how sad is it that a poster here feels the need to get a general opinion over whether one supposed group of fans from another forum should have a right to post here? End of the day, yes the N-O downtime has brought some of the N-O twats (ie. Thompers) to post here instead, but it's also meant that this forum has benefited from some of the better N-O regulars posting on here instead.

We're all fucking Toon supporters, how sad is it that a poster here feels the need to get a general opinion over whether one supposed group of fans from another forum should have a right to post here? End of the day, yes the N-O downtime has brought some of the N-O twats (ie. Thompers) to post here instead, but it's also meant that this forum has benefited from some of the better N-O regulars posting on here instead.

Oy oy Captain Serious!

Oy oy Captain Serious!

He has a point though, don't see many N-O regulars moaning about mongs like Alex and Gemmill posting on N-O.

:rolleyes:

Oy oy Captain Serious!

Eh, fair enough, 1st sentence was a bit over the top. Still, I do find this constant comparing of N-O and TT to be a little irritating is all.

They're both good forums, and both have their fair share of good and bad posters. Simple as.

Oy oy Captain Serious!

Eh, fair enough, 1st sentence was a bit over the top. Still, I do find this constant comparing of N-O and TT to be a little irritating is all.

They're both good forums, and both have their fair share of good and bad posters. Simple as.

Which is what the majority are saying tbh. Read through the thread man, it's people pissing about, it's not like this is 4 pages of serious debate about who's the best, and you've just arrived with the voice of reason. :rolleyes:

Not botherd to be honest, aslong as they arent being tedious bastards.

Sounds like an invitation for Parky to start up a thread on Israel, or ID cards if you ask me...

...you have been warned. :rolleyes:

On here perhaps the Iran war thread. :rolleyes:

:mellow:

Sounds like an invitation for Parky to start up a thread on Israel, or ID cards if you ask me...

...you have been warned. :rolleyes:

On here perhaps the Iran war thread. :rolleyes:

That would be smashing. :mellow:

Oy oy Captain Serious!

Which is what the majority are saying tbh. Read through the thread man, it's people pissing about, it's not like this is 4 pages of serious debate about who's the best, and you've just arrived with the voice of reason. :rolleyes:

Agreed, though I might add I'd written that original post purely on the first post and poll I saw in this thread.

Should have said I guess.

Guest Patrokles

I think someone was referring to themselves. Naughty. :rolleyes:

it's like after the merge isn't it and why did that split occur again ?

i posted on nufc.nu (as madras)and the toontastic one before the merge,was it toon talk ?(as hicks),liked both but the split was silly and some of the slaggings off were childish.spent more time on "on line" cos it was quicker and most of those from nufc.nu who were still on were on there.

be interesting to see how this "merege" works out.

Guest stevieintoon

You're the only cunt this board has. I can picture you now.