Celebrity Big Brother

peasepud

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fix. You're not honestly telling me that 63% of the viewers voted for Shilpa? Nice girl and all but it'd have been more plausible for them to make Jermaine win if they wanted to help out with race relations.

Something else, although I don't endorse Danielle's involvement in the whole bullying thing I actually started to feel sorry for her, she didn't get any coaching like Jade did plus Danielle's got cracking wangers!

Blatanty a fix. Bit too coincidental that Jack Daniels both came out together.

Also I agree with AP, Jo, Danielle and Jack all got a pretty raw deal compared to Jade.

Also I agree with AP, Jo, Danielle and Jack all got a pretty raw deal compared to Jade.

Yeah, that was done on purpose. Also when Jo and Cleo came out together as well.

The reason the others got a raw deal compared to Jade is that none of them have the same agent as all 3 BB presenters.

Yeah, that was done on purpose. Also when Jo and Cleo came out together as well.

The reason the others got a raw deal compared to Jade is that none of them have the same agent as all 3 BB presenters.

I heard Dermot O'Leary ripped into her something rotten on the Little Brother programme. Good for him tbh.

That Jo has just been on GMTV in an interview she did with that bitch Fiona Phillips last night. Anyway, she spends the interview shaking and rocking backwards and forwards and crying about how she's been misrepresented etc. Not convinced it wasn't all an act personally. I mean fucking hell she's not a mental patient but she looked like she was doing her best impression of one. OMG BIG BRUVVA TURND ME INTO RAINMAN!!!111

That Jo has just been on GMTV in an interview she did with that bitch Fiona Phillips last night. Anyway, she spends the interview shaking and rocking backwards and forwards and crying about how she's been misrepresented etc. Not convinced it wasn't all an act personally. I mean fucking hell she's not a mental patient but she looked like she was doing her best impression of one. OMG BIG BRUVVA TURND ME INTO RAINMAN!!!111

I think it might also have something to do with her agent dying of a heart attack on Saturday night after spending all day with her talking things through :unsure: she may still be in shock....

I think it might also have something to do with her agent dying of a heart attack on Saturday night after spending all day with her talking things through :unsure: she may still be in shock....

She never mentioned that like, the self-obsessed bitch. ;) Also reckoned her interview with the Sunday Mirror with the "I'd do it all again" headline was all taken out of context, as was everything she said in the house. Hmmmm.

Only went in there to earn enough to stop her house being repossessed apparently.

Racist! Where's the puff and lezza?

They don't count yet - You can still discriminate against them as long as you say God told you to do it.

They should have had Murdoch there next to the Chaver holding up a sign saying "Fat Sickening Lying Leech of a twat"

They don't show you what happened seconds after when they all looked down and said "Hold on a fucking minute, these don't say "Justice for the 97"!

Edited by BlueStar

Probably didn't occur to the Sun that the message they're trying to get across will be lost as their average reader laughs at the fact a Chinese lad is calling himself a chinky. :unsure:

"Oi Trev! Looka this mate! They've even got the darkie to hold one up. Gerrrcha!"

Edited by Gemmill

Probably didn't occur to the Sun that the message they're trying to get across will be lost as their average reader laughs at the fact a Chinese lad is calling himself a chinky. :unsure:

"Oi Trev! Looka this mate! They've even got the darkie to hold one up. Gerrrcha!"

"But ain't half of them Pakis?"

Yes we can all learn a lot about tolerance, respect and equality from gracious winner Shilpa tbh. Like not dating outside of our caste system for one.

Yeah yeah zzzzzzzzZzZzzzzZzzZZZ joke tbh.

My Indian mate was due to marry a white lass recently but it's all been called off because of pressure brought to bear by his family. Canny. :unsure:

;)

"acceptable" tbh.

Mind you the country'll never make any progress on race as long as the debate is chaired by the Sun tbh. Fucking joke.

Yes we can all learn a lot about tolerance, respect and equality from gracious winner Shilpa tbh. Like not dating outside of our caste system for one.

Yeah yeah zzzzzzzzZzZzzzzZzzZZZ joke tbh.

Good point. One of the most prejudiced countries in the world being up in arms about a few comments made. The ironing.