tonights girls night out tipks of conbersation where...

Guest Toplass-101

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this NO crowd are really endearing themselves to the resident femmes on the board aren't they?

and Steve? Is there no other word you can use? Cat gets very upset ya know.

this NO crowd are really endearing themselves to the resident femmes on the board aren't they?

I've just come to the conclusion that he has a limited vocabulary. Or tourettes. It's very annoying and completely unnecessary.

I've just come to the conclusion that he has a limited vocabulary. Or tourettes. It's very annoying and completely unnecessary.

I would go with the limited vocubalary scenario myself ......

I would go with the limited vocubalary scenario myself ......

Yeah, I don't think tourettes makes you type out rude words. He might be using one of those headsets where you dictate and it types it out for you though.

What's so bad about the word?

For me it's the last bastion I can fall back to, I don't understand why people throw it about so readily. Swear words used to have punch and some degree of credibility. When people use them as substitutes for "erm", "er" or silence it's indicative of the decline of the quality oratory.

you can hear people go a whole sentence with every other word preceded by "fucking".

"fucking hell, I was just fucking going to the fucking pub, when these fucking pricks start fucking shouting at me. I was fucking mental man, I fucking told em" fuck off you fucking fuckers"

:rolleyes:

but that word in particular, the C word. It's potency is being eroded by constant use, if you hold from saying it, when you do finally let rip with it, it retains it's vicious properties. If steveintoon, for example, were to call me a c**t ...I'd ignore it because he uses it so often. If alex were to call me a c**t, I'd be more offended.

so when I see it to refer to anything steve can't immediately find a better name for, it bothers me.

Two.

Blatant racism really. :rolleyes:

I call Jihad! :blink:

Two.

Blatant racism really. :rolleyes:

I call Jihad! :blink:

god willing we will wipe the Dave from the face of this forum

inshalla!

Guest stevieintoon

Pipe down

haha, more dull attention seeking.

It's almost as if you've googled a random list of "dirty female conversations" and added a few spelling mistakes.

Riveting....No, really.

Believe it or not, girls-night-out conversations do actually involve all of the things (and more) that Toplass posted.

Pipe down

Oh okay, sorry. This little lady will hush her mouth and go and sit quietly in a corner where she belongs :blink:

:rolleyes:

See wi cunts like Gemmill around, Newcastle message boards were always going to turn in to Trisha etc...

:rolleyes: Stevie, your obsession with me is worrying. I've been nowhere near this thread til now, yet it's my fault.

The first two pages of this thread are care-in-the-community-tastic btw. :blink:

It's almost as if you've googled a random list of "dirty female conversations" and added a few spelling mistakes.

Riveting....No, really.

Believe it or not, girls-night-out conversations do actually involve all of the things (and more) that Toplass posted.

No shit.

Oh and all girls rush home to the internet and in a desperate bid for attention report said conversations on a heavily male-populated messageboard.

Riveting....No, really.

The wife came back from work a couple of weeks ago and siad:

"You know Debbie from work? The 45 year old?"

Me:"Yeah..."

"Turns out she's never had an orgasm."

I really needed to know that, for the next awkward time i bump into Debbie:

"Oh, hi, Debbie. So....eh....you still frigid then?"

Women...... :rolleyes:

Sima so in need of his medication.

:rolleyes::blink:

Aye, Toplass coming in for a canny bit of stick there without exactly saying owt terrible. Boysterous craic=par for the course for here innit? Don't think the lads can have it both ways like tbh.