What are you reading?

khay

Lucifer is cracking, but if you don't like Neil Gaiman I'd steer clear. This is a spin off from his "The Sandman" books.

Y just gets a bit haphazard for me. Never really liked Yorik either.

Comicflow is good for ipad reading.

I think it's Comic Zeal I've got.

I've never read any Gaiman. I got given a free novel of his by Amazon for some reason recently but haven't given it a go yet. I'll look into this Lucifer if I manage to get through all of Preacher,cheers.

:lol: you better believe it. Bill Burr was referring to comic book nerds as "the Skin-tag Nation" on his podcast the other day. :lol:

My sister described how she had hers removed. :puke:

• 2 weeks later...

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes and Other Lessons From The Crematory by Caitlin Doughty - a 30-yr old mortician. It's honest. fascinating, macabre and full of black humour that appeals to me. We're all going to shuffle off this mortal coil at some point but we don't like to talk about it, but she does. Enjoying it very much :D

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished reading The Martian by Andy Weir.

Really, really good. Proper page-turner and you can see why it's being made into a Ridley Scott/Matt Damon blockbuster. Anyway, get on it. You don't need to be a sci-fi type to read it (I'm not), it's just a really good read, genuinely funny at times too.

Really, really good. Proper page-turner and you can see why it's being made into a Ridley Scott/Matt Damon blockbuster. Anyway, get on it. You don't need to be a sci-fi type to read it (I'm not), it's just a really good read, genuinely funny at times too.

Keep meaning to read that. Tooj recommended it a while back.

It's really good. Worth reading before the film comes out. Oh and don't watch the trailer as it gives everything away as usual.

He's not Keyser Söze is he?

The first page looked a bit ropey I put it down.

Just got 'A Distant Mirror' by Barb Tuchman and 'Foundation: History of England Part 1' by Peter Ackroyd in the post this morning.

Should be a roaring good time reading them when I get around to it.

Also, got 'Conspiracies and Secret Societies: The Complete Dossier' by Brad Steiger for my conspiracy theory loon of a mate. I'm going to wrap it in tinfoil complete with origami hat making instructions enclosed for his 30th.

The first page looked a bit ropey I put it down.

It can't possibly by any worse than that fantasy novel you sent me ages back ;)