What are you reading?

khay

• 2 weeks later...

Currently reading this. Bit of a slog at the start if you're not really clued up on Bernicia and the lay of the land in 6th/7th century Britain/Ireland and all that jazz.

611e0UHcdzL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I'm currently read Albert Camus' 'The Rebel'.

Very interesting but at times unintelligible to those without a Masters in philosophy :lol:

Give The Outsider a go. Much more accessible

i've been ploughing through stephen king classics since i got my kindle: the stand, the green mile, it. just started pet cemetery. i'm only a couple of chapters in and already gripped. he's the master storyteller.

He's mint. Is that gunslinger set of books worth my while. It's the one I've never gone in for but I know people rave about it. Just not sure about the whole fantasy thing.

i haven't got to those yet either. i feel the same way but they seem to be highly rated.

Currently reading this. Bit of a slog at the start if you're not really clued up on Bernicia and the lay of the land in 6th/7th century Britain/Ireland and all that jazz.

Looks interesting. Adding it to my list.

I'm reading The Establishment by Owen Jones and The End of the World Running Club. I'm only reading the latter after I accidentally bought it on my kindle, but it's actually a pretty good read.

• 3 weeks later...

Just seen this Tooj.

Any good?

Read Mort as a kid and never bothered with any of the others. Thought it was shit so thanks for the heads up on the later ones ;)

:good:

You read Lucifer?

Nah I've only really read Watchmen previously. Lucifer any good then? Oh and I've started Y - The Last Man a couple of times and have been enjoying it both times, but just kind of drifted away from it.

Nah I've only really read Watchmen previously. Lucifer any good then? Oh and I've started Y - The Last Man a couple of times and have been enjoying it both times, but just kind of drifted away from it.

Lucifer is cracking, but if you don't like Neil Gaiman I'd steer clear. This is a spin off from his "The Sandman" books.

Y just gets a bit haphazard for me. Never really liked Yorik either.

Comicflow is good for ipad reading.

Edited by The Fish