Jorm- Jormany

Isegrim

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<borat>Jewish concentration camps</borat>

<_<

Aye, the Germans used the concentration camps for Jews, other 'inferior people' and opponents. But where did they get the idea from?

It was Britain who invented the concentration camp.

Germans on holiday. Always at the pool before breakfast, towel on the sunloungers, rude, surly...I love them <_<

As I said, towel wars, the only wars we can win by the efficiency of our cockoo-clocks...

Germans on holiday. Always at the pool before breakfast, towel on the sunloungers, rude, surly...I love them :blush:

As I said, towel wars, the only wars we can win by the efficiency of our cockoo-clocks...

My (German) housemate in Mainz was absolutely convinced it was the Brits, not the Germans, who did the whole towel thing and were renowned for it. I couldn't persuade him otherwise.

We don't, do we? <_<

Germans on holiday. Always at the pool before breakfast, towel on the sunloungers, rude, surly...I love them :blush:

My (German) housemate in Mainz was absolutely convinced it was the Brits, not the Germans, who did the whole towel thing and were renowned for it. I couldn't persuade him otherwise.

We don't, do we? <_<

Nah. We just go out en masse to places like Ibiza, drink too much, shag too much, behave like louts, give the country a bad reputation, eat English breakfasts, shout at the locals and then wonder why the world hates us...

People are taking this thread far too serious. :up:

Another good thing about Jormany is the quality of broadcasting football from abroad. At the moment they are showing the FA-Cup game between Chelsea and Nottingham with a totally clueless commentator. They are also running a small quiz, where you can win ... wait ... a weekend VIP-trip to Middlesbrough. :blink:

And you say Jormans don't have a sense of humour. :)

People are taking this thread far too serious. :up:

Another good thing about Jormany is the quality of broadcasting football from abroad. At the moment they are showing the FA-Cup game between Chelsea and Nottingham with a totally clueless commentator. They are also running a small quiz, where you can win ... wait ... a weekend VIP-trip to Middlesbrough. :blink:

And you say Jormans don't have a sense of humour. :)

DSF's foreign leagues commentators are the worst of them all. They blatantly haven't got a clue.