dropping nobby and the young lads in defence

Dr Gloom

why the fuck did bramble start in the middle ahead of taylor?

why the fuck did taylor start at right back ahead of nobby?

why the fuck did carr start at left back ahead of anyone?

why roeder why?

why the fuck did bramble start in the middle ahead of taylor?

why the fuck did taylor start at right back ahead of nobby?

why the fuck did carr start at left back ahead of anyone?

why roeder why?

because he is a fuckwit.

What he said!

Tbh, the defence has been shite of late, whoever has played.

nobby has been consistently our best defender and he drops him.

taylor's probably been our best centre half recently and he drops him for bramble....why?

the young lads haven't disgraced themselves either yet he drops them all for steve 'form of his life' carr.

why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why?

taylor's probably been our best centre half recently and he drops him for bramble....why?

the young lads haven't disgraced themselves either yet he drops them all for steve 'form of his life' carr.

Apart from dropping Nobby, I can see why he did it. Taylor's struggled a little lately, after a good run. I think Huntingdon's struggled too in the last couple of games. And although Solano should have played, I doubt it would have mattered in the end. I'm only defending Roeder in the sense that he hasn't got a lot to play with back there and I think he was possibly trying to play his best defenders to help the new lad out.

Apparantly he wanted the extra height which was why he switched Taylor to rightback.

Still doesn't make any sense like. He could have played Taylor leftback and brought Nobby (possibly our best player this season) in at rightback.

Or he could have dropped Bramble (he won fuck all in the air against Young on Wednesday so I don't see why we should expect him to win things against forwards who are an arial threat). and played Edgar on the left.

Apart from dropping Nobby, I can see why he did it. Taylor's struggled a little lately, after a good run. I think Huntingdon's struggled too in the last couple of games. And although Solano should have played, I doubt it would have mattered in the end. I'm only defending Roeder in the sense that he hasn't got a lot to play with back there and I think he was possibly trying to play his best defenders to help the new lad out.

Taylor was admittedly awfull against Birmingham but other than that he's done pretty well whenever he hasn't had Bramble next to him to panic him into making mistakes. Some of the performances he put in when Bramble was out and he had Nobby next to him were brilliant.

Another reason the Nobby thing has worked so well is cause he is the only one who can be relied on to play a ball out of the back along the ground.

Or play it long on target.

The defensive selection against Fulham was an abomination.

Fair comment that the defence has been shit of late, but playing players out of position adds insult to injury.

Another reason the Nobby thing has worked so well is cause he is the only one who can be relied on to play a ball out of the back along the ground.

Or play it long on target.

As soon as he came on we looked to get Martins free. He overhit 2 passes then he latched onto the 3rd for the goal.

Can not for the life of me understand why he didnt start Taylor at left back and Solano on the right. :o

There is no possible defence for Roeder over not playing Nobby and he can come up with any nonsense he likes but he will still remain utterly wrong in that decision.

Like Wacky i think Edgar has looked allrightwhen he's played, and i don't remember him being especially short so Roeder could have played him at LB if he was so bothered about height.

But Nobby has been the best player at RB (and arguably in the whole defence), he helps the 3 at the back with him and he uses his brain and ability to start some passing moves from the back.

Solano is the best defender at the club.

Simple as.

That's scary :o

Honestly, our club is a fucking disgrace :unsure:

Hes the very definition of 'cultered' and 'composed'.