Lost

Snake

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Desmond's misses old man play Jim Robinson in Neighbours? :unsure:

Yup, and the Vice-President in 24, and someone in The OC and someone else in Ugly Betty and all on the strength of his tear-jearking death scene in Neighbours, an Oscar worthy performance.

Did Desmond's misses old man play Jim Robinson in Neighbours? :unsure:

Yup, and the Vice-President in 24, and someone in The OC and someone else in Ugly Betty and all on the strength of his tear-jearking death scene in Neighbours, an Oscar worthy performance.

<_< A heart-wrenching moment indeed, trumped only by Harold disappearing on the rocks leaving only his glasses behind for Madge to find. Oh, and Helen Daniels finally kicking the bucket.

Did Desmond's misses old man play Jim Robinson in Neighbours? <_<

<_<:unsure:

I'm glad it only took me about two episodes to realise it was shit anyway.

One episode. <_<

Et moi aussi. I really don't feel like I'm missing out at all <_<

Well you are! :unsure:

Who was Todd? Name rings a bell

Todd Landers. When he died there was a massive cheesey tribute at the end of the show. It was only his character who died btw, not the actor.

Ive watched up to series 3 episode 6 and gee whiz it is getting intense. Im enjoying it so im downloading the rest of the episodes to get up to speed on things. We are only up to episode 3 here in Australia hence why im probably enjoying it so much.

That is all.

Just watched tonights, as painful as having your balls plucked i reckon

Agreed, not a good episode at all, I've found all the episodes based on the other island with the others dull as fuck, I much prefer the ones that leave you wondering what the fuck the island is all about IE the polar bear, the daft smoke monster and what the fuck the numbers are all about.

Agreed, not a good episode at all, I've found all the episodes based on the other island with the others dull as fuck, I much prefer the ones that leave you wondering what the fuck the island is all about IE the polar bear, the daft smoke monster and what the fuck the numbers are all about.

Basically series one then. Wor lass just said this to me, i have to agree

Basically series one then. Wor lass just said this to me, i have to agree

I thought series 2 was brilliant, I loved the way it ended where it appeard that Desmond's girl friend had discovered the island, a point which has so far been ignored so far this series.

Yes I have been drawn in by its surreal qualities...Has elements of "The Prisoner" to it in some ways.

Yes I have been drawn in by its surreal qualities...Has elements of "The Prisoner" to it in some ways.

thats 40 minutes I'll never see again, what a fucking waste of time that was