• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're gunna win the cup man.

:P;):P

A Roeder/Sib dream ticket :rolleyes:

Thanks, that just fucked us :rolleyes:

Yes. If we get knocked out it will definitely be because of this post. Sorry.

:)

But if we win the cup it will also be because of your post, so its not all bad!

Decent performance, a bit sloppy to concede though. Duff blatantly dived and if it was us on the recieving end of something like that, I wouldn't be happy. I don't like diving, but sadly its become a feature of the game nowadays, and if you don't do it you end up at a disadvantage because every bugger else does it.

Another job well done away from home in europe!

Shame about the one defensive lapse which was annoying as it was a stupid freekick, followed by nobody marking and nobody positioned on the far post!

But i though we played some nice passing football, good one-twos and interlinking and did everything that was asked of us.

anyone see the gooch high 5'ing everyone?

Legend!

GO TEAM!

Aye, I saw that.

I heard an interview on the radio before the Aston Villa game (I didn't go because I was ill) refering to 'Coach Roeder.'

but sadly its become a feature of the game nowadays, and if you don't do it you end up at a disadvantage because every bugger else does it.

Can't agree with that... as much as 3-1 is a good socre for us, I hate the fact that little irish twat took such a blatant dive and got rewarded for it ... *spits*

We're gunna win the cup man.

:P;):P

A Roeder/Sib dream ticket :rolleyes:

Thanks, that just fucked us :P

Yes. If we get knocked out it will definitely be because of this post. Sorry.

:)

But if we win the cup it will also be because of your post, so its not all bad!

Fuckin' A!! Woooot!! :D:D:rolleyes:

Easy win. Still worried about the defence though. They scored from one set-piece because of shite marking and almost did the same from a very similar position. That's 17 games without a clean sheet now according to Channel 5. That said, we played some nice stuff at times and it was good to see Duff looking more like the player he was a couple of years ago in the second half.

That said, we played some nice stuff at times and it was good to see Duff looking more like the player he was a couple of years ago in the second half.

All of a sudden came to life, didn't he. It was against poor players, but hopefully this is the beginning of the proper Duff at NUFC.

I do think having someone on the left behind him who can link up with him helps a lot. Even if it is only Babayarou.

I agree with the confidence thing too though.

Aye, I thought the two of them linked up quite nicely on occasions last night. Made Baba look a better player too.

I do think having someone on the left behind him who can link up with him helps a lot. Even if it is only Babayarou.

I agree with the confidence thing too though.

Aye, that helps too I agree. He picked up after he won the pen though, seemed to want the ball and wanted to beat the full-back on the outside instead of cutting inside. I can't believe I talked myself out of having a few bob on the Toon at 8/11 btw.

I know they were a relatively poor team but Bramble was immense. Wish he could play like that all the time.

Joe Royle and that commentator fucking LOVE Bramble. ;) I thought he had a decent game, but you would have thought he was fending off a World XI the way they were going on.