**MICHAEL OWEN SIGNS FOR NEWCASTLE!**

Tom_NUFC

No, ITV can fuck off again, "What comfort can you give the fans at anfeild about the possibility of you joining them again a few years down the line"?

24509[/snapback]

Are they seriously asking these ridiculous questions? Someone should lamp the fucking ITV reporter if that's the case!! :fuk:

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was either Souey or Shearer.

Nightmare.

24656[/snapback]

It was both at different times. Souness and Shepherd got an ovation for what frankly has been a fantastic piece of business. Where's the nightmare?

Did I really hear the fans chanting "Souey Souey!"? I thought I did then I saw Souness waving to the fans. What a difference one signing makes.

24652[/snapback]

I doubt Souness had anything to do with the transfer whatsoever. In fact I'd be inclined to believe they didnt let him anywhere near Owen until the publicity pics. :rolleyes:

Nightmare.

24656[/snapback]

It was both at different times. Souness and Shepherd got an ovation for what frankly has been a fantastic piece of business. Where's the nightmare?

24661[/snapback]

Fair play to them on the transfer, but I thought the fans were finally seeing sense regarding Souness.

Nightmare.

24656[/snapback]

24661[/snapback]

Fair play to them on the transfer, but I thought the fans were finally seeing sense regarding Souness.

24679[/snapback]

Aye, you're right. Souness Out chants would have been entirely more appropriate.

Welcome to Newcastle, Michael.

:rolleyes:

Nightmare.

24656[/snapback]

24661[/snapback]

24679[/snapback]

Sense how? He's now the manager that brought Michael Owen to Newcastle United. He's apparently hardly been off the phone to Owen all week and pulled out all the stops. And yet - he still gets slated. Please take your Souness-hating glasses off just for today and look at what just happened.