It's FRIDAYYYYYY!!!!

Gemmill

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday like.

I have 1,500 words to write by Wednesday about Evelyn Waugh's A Handfull of Dust. Out all weekend so friday night is going to be dreadful. <_<

Disconnect your computer from the internet and you'll have it done in no time at all. I've just handed a plastic surgery project in, the amount of time I wasted on the web is ridiculous.

Thursday like.

I have 1,500 words to write by Wednesday about Evelyn Waugh's A Handfull of Dust. Out all weekend so friday night is going to be dreadful. <_<

Disconnect your computer from the internet and you'll have it done in no time at all. I've just handed a plastic surgery project in, the amount of time I wasted on the web is ridiculous.

I'd be too busy looking at the before and after pictures of boobs in the textbook to bother with the web.

Thursday like.

True that, I got 1,500 words done yesterday which wasn't bad going. <_<

Having a few beers now, wine later then a few JD all in preparation for the big weekend. In work for a couple of hours tomorrow then off work and uni till Tuesday so happy days, God love St. Patrick!

Thursday like.

I'd be too busy looking at the before and after pictures of boobs in the textbook to bother with the web.

I would have thought the internet would be the first port of call for man keen for substandard boob jobs. <_<

trying to get as much work done as possible so I can slink off early...I'm not helping things by posting on here mind...

still, I'm working through my lunch break, and delegaating as much as I can.. We've got a shiney new office junior who is excessively keen <_<

We've got a shiney new office junior who is excessively keen <_<

I always love the first few weeks where you can throw shit at them constantly until the novelty wears off. <_< We've got a new one starting in a couple of weeks. Happy days.

Gait test? As in check his walking style?

I'm the one doing the walking. She's doing some sort of experiment and needs a "Lab Rat" to walk I think. Hopefully get to be covered in pingpong balls.

The missing link tbh. <_<

She wants me in my shorts now.

Just an excuse methinks . <_<

And shirt off too. Dear me. Being a stone and a half overweight mustn't bother her, but I am perfectly symmetrical.

That's all the extra things done, might have to get down to some proper work now for a few hours.

Counting down the nanoseconds as we speak.

All work and no play makes Meenzer a dull boy

All work and no flicking Smooth Operator's Subbuteo makes Meenzer a dull boy

All work and no play makes Meenzer a dull boy...

Counting down the nanoseconds as we speak.

All work and no flicking Smooth Operator's Subbuteo makes Meenzer a dull boy

All work and no play makes Meenzer a dull boy...

<_< I saw what you did there ...

<_<

I really, really, REALLY need to go to the MetroCentre and it's just not happening. I've even cleaned the house as an excuse to not go...

I did a quick 35 minute recce in town on my way home, managed to get an orchid plant for mother, a baby book, a teddy bear, a baby blanket , some wrapping paper and a sandwhich for my lunch !!! Lightning shopper I am <_<

<_<

I really, really, REALLY need to go to the MetroCentre and it's just not happening. I've even cleaned the house as an excuse to not go...

I did a quick 35 minute recce in town on my way home, managed to get an orchid plant for mother, a baby book, a teddy bear, a baby blanket , some wrapping paper and a sandwhich for my lunch !!! Lightning shopper I am B)

And still had time for a few JDs with your lunch.. <_<

<_<

I did a quick 35 minute recce in town on my way home, managed to get an orchid plant for mother, a baby book, a teddy bear, a baby blanket , some wrapping paper and a sandwhich for my lunch !!! Lightning shopper I am <_<

And still had time for a few JDs with your lunch.. B)

<_< nope...dry day today, saving myself for tommorrow

Well the onset of the weekend was going absolutely fine until I got a phone call from my brother to tell me my great-uncle died last night.

Distant relative I know, but I never knew my Grandad and my great-uncle lived over the road from my Nan so was as good as a grandad to me.

Totally be knocked off my feet <_<