• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eyyyyyyy ;)

helooooooFish.....ahat u boudhgt

?

what?

no idea , sorry...may have been " what U bought ? " or something along those lines :o or may have been are you about ??? god knows !!

eyyyyyyy ;)

?

what?

no idea , sorry...may have been " what U bought ? " or something along those lines :o or may have been are you about ??? god knows !!

either way you quoted Keith but referred to me... are you obsessed woman?

eyyyyyyy :nufc:

?

what?

no idea , sorry...may have been " what U bought ? " or something along those lines ;) or may have been are you about ??? god knows !!

either way you quoted Keith but referred to me... are you obsessed woman?

I was probably just in the wrong thread.... man woman man. :o

• 1 month later...

Alright Cath Hows about a throbbing headache around the eyes, dry hacky cough, and a general achy feeling across the body?

Alright Cath Hows about a throbbing headache around the eyes, dry hacky cough, and a general achy feeling across the body?

Man Flu. Best get your affairs in order.

That would be just you morphing into a student vagrant, you old tramp.

Cath I've got one for you.

If one has been infected with tetanus and then has a tetanus shot, do you exhibit tetanus symptoms?

If one has been infected with tetanus and then has a tetanus shot, do you exhibit tetanus symptoms?

You wouldn't exhibit tetanus symptoms from the tetanus shot itself as it's actually a serum that stimulates the body to make antibodies. You might have a bit of redness/swelling and mebbes a couple of days of feeling achy afterwards but that should be it.

If the tetanus bacteria has got into your body from the cat scratch the other day then the symptoms are usually pretty severe. Spasms around the infected scratch site and in the jaw/facial/neck muscles along with a high fever and breathing problems etc.

What's the craic? Have you been poorly since it happened?

You wouldn't exhibit tetanus symptoms from the tetanus shot itself as it's actually a serum that stimulates the body to make antibodies. You might have a bit of redness/swelling and mebbes a couple of days of feeling achy afterwards but that should be it.

If the tetanus bacteria has got into your body from the cat scratch the other day then the symptoms are usually pretty severe. Spasms around the infected scratch site and in the jaw/facial/neck muscles along with a high fever and breathing problems etc.

What's the craic? Have you been poorly since it happened?

Just a tad.

Went to the doc straight after it happened and they jabbed me with a tetanus boost plus put me on antibiotics. Then yesterday, day after, felt a bit wobbly, dizzy, joints aching, sharp pain in muscles, then last night temp went up a couple of degrees, got the shakes, the sweats and uncontrolable shivers. Felt like I'd had the shit kicked out of me and I was as weak as Scotty around chocolate. Woke up this morning feeling pretty much the same but the temp was down to only half a degree up. Still feeling average but a lot better than yesterday.

I'm unsure why they give you boosters once you have a wound that could be infected by tetanus, because it's too late by then. If you've been immunized before, you'll be fine. If not, I'd write a will. :lol:

I'm unsure why they give you boosters once you have a wound that could be infected by tetanus, because it's too late by then. If you've been immunized before, you'll be fine. If not, I'd write a will. :lol:

Thanks Doctor Bob!

:lol:

been sent home from work, I feel like shit, but at least this way I don't have people doubting the veractity of my claims.

:lol:

been sent home from work, I feel like shit, but at least this way I don't have people doubting the veractity of my claims.

Puff.

I got a kick near the eye last week when playing football with blood shooting out. How important is it to get stitches?

Is it still spurting blood from an artery?

I got a kick near the eye last week when playing football with blood shooting out. How important is it to get stitches?

Nah, I did just put a plaster on it and it seems fine. Only gives me a zombie-like look. So stitches are only necessary to stanch blood?

Nah, I did just put a plaster on it and it seems fine. Only gives me a zombie-like look. So stitches are only necessary to stanch blood?

No, just if the wound is gaping and the edges need to be brought together.

I've got one for you Cath. Since I can remember i've had shakey hands and I haven't thought much of it until recently when my mam and my girlfriend have both noticed and began pestering me to go to the Doctors. Think it's worth it and anyone know what it may be?

I've got one for you Cath. Since I can remember i've had shakey hands and I haven't thought much of it until recently when my mam and my girlfriend have both noticed and began pestering me to go to the Doctors. Think it's worth it and anyone know what it may be?

Is it a constant problem or does it just happen if you're doing something fiddly?

It's worth getting it checked out like. Most common cause is anxiety, but if you can rule that out then it's possibly something like low blood sugar. Difficult to say really.

Is it a constant problem or does it just happen if you're doing something fiddly?

It's worth getting it checked out like. Most common cause is anxiety, but if you can rule that out then it's possibly something like low blood sugar. Difficult to say really.

I've had it for aslong as I remember. It's constantly there but it does get worse two or three times a day for about half an hour/an hour. It doesn't really come on when i've been doing anything paticular, it just happens.

I've had it for aslong as I remember. It's constantly there but it does get worse two or three times a day for about half an hour/an hour. It doesn't really come on when i've been doing anything paticular, it just happens.

Sounds like too much wanking.

That, or Parkinsons. :D

Sounds like it's made for wanking. Just sit on them long enough for them to go to sleep and it will feel like someone else doing it for you :D