LeazesMag is a...

Baggio

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW Leazes can and does talk sense some of the time, and his heart is in the right place re NUFC, but after all the shit he has given me and others about Souness, he deserves what he gets after that quote was discovered.

I think he genuinely doesn't remember posting that though, and really believes that someone has altered his post. I think he's pretty much convinced himself that there's no way that he ever thought or said such a thing about Souness, even though he obviously did.

I'm not sure like. No doubt he can't remember the specific post (who can from that far back?) but reading it (and it clearly is his style etc) it is obvious this is how he felt at the time, and he wasn't pissed when he wrote it. Clearly he only stopped thinking Souness was a top boss when ditched Bellamy, otherwise, of course, he would have been forced into the unpalatable truth that his other hero, Shepherd, had made a botched job. This, of course, is the hardest thing for Leazes to accept and defend to this day.

Then again, what are we meant to make of his NE5 split personality? More blatent lies or is he just genuinely mentally ill?

FWIW Leazes can and does talk sense some of the time, and his heart is in the right place re NUFC, but after all the shit he has given me and others about Souness, he deserves what he gets after that quote was discovered.

I think he genuinely doesn't remember posting that though, and really believes that someone has altered his post. I think he's pretty much convinced himself that there's no way that he ever thought or said such a thing about Souness, even though he obviously did.

I'm not sure like. No doubt he can't remember the specific post (who can from that far back?) but reading it (and it clearly is his style etc) it is obvious this is how he felt at the time, and he wasn't pissed when he wrote it. Clearly he only stopped thinking Souness was a top boss when ditched Bellamy, otherwise, of course, he would have been forced into the unpalatable truth that his other hero, Shepherd, had made a botched job. This, of course, is the hardest thing for Leazes to accept and defend to this day.

Then again, what are we meant to make of his NE5 split personality? More blatent lies or is he just genuinely mentally ill?

Oh I'm not saying he didn't mean it at the time. I just think that through his rantings on Souness since then, he's brainwashed himself into thinking that he ALWAYS said that he was shit. So now when he sees himself say that he was a "top boss", the only explanation he sees possible is that someone edited his post.

I think the post fits in perfectly with Leazes "I'm always right" attitude.

If you look back at the date it was at a time when Souness was on a great run of results with the club, the best start any Newcastle manager has ever had or something like that, is it really any surprise to see Leazes saying "I've always thought of him as a top boss" just to look for a pat on the back for being right again.

It seems this one has come back to haunt him. ;)

Do you still claim that your post was edited on the old board by the way?

well, as it has been done before, Mark Bodie, a lack of integrity by you [or your admin etc] would hardly be surprising, as you or some of your admin wankers have demonstrated a lack of integrity, and altered posts by myseld and others on previous occasions. Such a comment would hardly be posted by me in all seriousness, unless I was pissed or better still, taking the piss, deservedly, out of some of the fuckwits on this forum who actually did defend him.

Just when I was starting to feel sorry for you, you come up with this little gem :)

:) nice one PP. I think you should feel sorry for the intelligent people, like gram, who clearly are attempting to avoid answering what I have asked him.

It would be canny to know what he thinks I have been "making up", and it would also be canny to see him, in Rentons words, attempting to make "pathetic attempts to explain what he has said."

3rd request.

Silence is golden ;)

Put it this way, there is no way you were at Anfield or the PB's return. Stop embarrassing yourself Leazes. You are meant to be a grown man.

how do you know I wasn't at Anfield ? Thats some statement, maybe you could tell everyone what I had for my breakfast this morning .......

Absurd post, and statement. What a fool you must be to make such a supposition. I was at Anfield, the day Beardsley waved to the Kop, just before he was transferred to Liverpool, and denied he knowingly waved to his future supporters.

That is one thing I can assure you that I have not "made up". Any more ?

see this Renton. You have obviously missed it, or just ignored it because it doesn't suit you, not like you that like ;)

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...12503&st=50

I can't remember, maybe I was pissed, maybe I was winding up, maybe it is edited, and having had posts edited before - along with my avatar - and been banned from toonchat for something on another board with nobody admitting it, who knows, along with other people having had posts changed, avatars changed - such as stevieh84, and swindonmag having his photo put up .... who is going to say it HASN'T been edited ?

I tell you something, if I had been aware of it, I'd have changed it fucking quickly the next day .... :)

Whatever.

One thing for sure, is I didn't actually believe it, unlike some :) who STILL say we are better off for the player he sold and the ones he replaced them with.

............................................. I was banned on toonchat............................

WOW! what you were banned for?

I'm sure your explanation will be in your inimitable style and I can hardly wait to read it. ;)

chayton and mags will tell you. Mind, you might be waiting a long time, as long as it appears to take you to impart some of your vast knowledge of the club to members of this board, including myself who has genuinely asked you about Len White, you being reluctant to respond, the reason why being fairly obvious.

Why hasn't Pilchard Chops come over to stick up for him?

Why bring me into this? You're the one that seems bothered, and its not as if Leazes needs any support as far as I can see. you are all snapping away at him like rabid dogs instead of letting the whole thing die a natural death

No matter what the rights and wrongs are, its the members of this board who constantly dredge the whole thing up again and again. You should all know by now Leazes is like a dog with a bone and quite often seems to hit a raw nerve or two.

Please leave me out of it

How's Leazes hit a raw nerve or two? He's been categorically shown to be a liar, and the sad thing is, he just can't admit it. He'd have a lot more respect if he just admitted the truth but no, he would sooner pretend black was white and claim people were altering his posts (not just one post either but a whole thread's worth).

So sorry, I don't intend to let this lie until he admits what he said and stops accusing the admin here of such poor conduct, which is clearly ridiculous. Of course, he won't do this, because the stubborn fool can simply NEVER admit he was wrong, no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary. Not only that, but he STILL has the brass neck to criticisise others for supporting Souness. Unbelieveable!

And Leazes, out of interest, why are you hanging around on a forum where the admin change your posts, if that's what you believe they do? Pretty sure I wouldn't want to hang around under those circumstances. I'm not suggesting you disaopear like HTL, I'm just curious that's all.

As for this NE5/LeazesMag stuff, seriously man, you need help. ;)

You'll be waiting a long time. Why not ask the admin to admit that someone has edited the post, possibly the day after it was made ? Does it not cross your tiny mind that it may not be me here who is lying, but one of your chums ?

Why do I hang around on a forum where admin changes your posts ? I don't know, maybe because chayton and I buried the hatchet the last time, and he assured me it wouldn't happen in future, as he had no knowledge of when I said it I had been banned on toonchat previously - to which I believed that he at least was telling the truth. Otherwise I wouldn't have. But I know that I was, by someone.

As for the LeazesMag/NE5 stuff ? What are you talking about ? Do you always ask why people use different names on different message boards, if not why not ? Do you ? I mean, if someone uses a different name on a different board, what's it to you ? Plenty of people do it so far as I can see, and also lots of people change their usernames for no reason, possibly when they are made to look stupid, but I'm guessing, especially looking at the post about Luque which has been brought to the top of the board today, as quite a number have disappeared without trace.

I almost feel sorry for him now ;)

Alex, do you think I'm bothered ?

If you have nowt else to do but let posting on message boards become so important, you - and anyone else like you - must have a sad, sad life, chum .....

Get a life FFS

:)

Why hasn't Pilchard Chops come over to stick up for him?

Why bring me into this? You're the one that seems bothered, and its not as if Leazes needs any support as far as I can see. you are all snapping away at him like rabid dogs instead of letting the whole thing die a natural death

No matter what the rights and wrongs are, its the members of this board who constantly dredge the whole thing up again and again. You should all know by now Leazes is like a dog with a bone and quite often seems to hit a raw nerve or two.

Please leave me out of it

absolutely mate, but thats because they either think its the real world, or sadly have nowt to do at work.

Probably both.

it's the fact that you have suggested that ne5 and leazesmag are different people that is disturbing, not that you use different names on different boards...

well, as it has been done before, Mark Bodie, a lack of integrity by you [or your admin etc] would hardly be surprising, as you or some of your admin wankers have demonstrated a lack of integrity, and altered posts by myseld and others on previous occasions. Such a comment would hardly be posted by me in all seriousness, unless I was pissed or better still, taking the piss, deservedly, out of some of the fuckwits on this forum who actually did defend him.

Just when I was starting to feel sorry for you, you come up with this little gem :)

:) nice one PP. I think you should feel sorry for the intelligent people, like gram, who clearly are attempting to avoid answering what I have asked him.

It would be canny to know what he thinks I have been "making up", and it would also be canny to see him, in Rentons words, attempting to make "pathetic attempts to explain what he has said."

3rd request.

Silence is golden ;)

Put it this way, there is no way you were at Anfield or the PB's return. Stop embarrassing yourself Leazes. You are meant to be a grown man.

how do you know I wasn't at Anfield ? Thats some statement, maybe you could tell everyone what I had for my breakfast this morning .......

Absurd post, and statement. What a fool you must be to make such a supposition. I was at Anfield, the day Beardsley waved to the Kop, just before he was transferred to Liverpool, and denied he knowingly waved to his future supporters.

Your account of events is way off the mark Leazes. Your knowledge of his return is wrong too. For what it is worth I felt at the time that he was the one of the 3 who deserved some stick. However, he was the one who got off with it.

If you seriously think Craig Bellamy is in the same league as Peter Beardsley then I doubt you attended football at all during the eighties.

You never did get back to me on what you do for a living, your mishap on saying "all" teachers are clueless in one post, that they arent in the next and saying that I needed to read cos I should have seen that you hadnt said it all. Sounds familiar to your Souness stuff tbh.

Lets face it, you know as well as anyone else that you have screwed up. Be a man and admit it or carry on acting like the twat youre looking at the moment.

I had some time for you on certain issues. Think most did and some still do. You arent exactly helping yourself with this split personality, call everyone a wanker stuff, are you?

Then we can start a proper debate. Debates dont need people to say FACT, fuckpig, double wanker etc.

3rd request.

Silence is golden ;)

Your account of events is way off the mark Leazes. Your knowledge of his return is wrong too. For what it is worth I felt at the time that he was the one of the 3 who deserved some stick. However, he was the one who got off with it.

If you seriously think Craig Bellamy is in the same league as Peter Beardsley then I doubt you attended football at all during the eighties.

You never did get back to me on what you do for a living, your mishap on saying "all" teachers are clueless in one post, that they arent in the next and saying that I needed to read cos I should have seen that you hadnt said it all. Sounds familiar to your Souness stuff tbh.

Lets face it, you know as well as anyone else that you have screwed up. Be a man and admit it or carry on acting like the twat youre looking at the moment.

I had some time for you on certain issues. Think most did and some still do. You arent exactly helping yourself with this split personality, call everyone a wanker stuff, are you?

Then we can start a proper debate. Debates dont need people to say FACT, fuckpig, double wanker etc.

Firstly, point me to where I said Craig Bellamy is as good as Peter Beardsley.

I have said on the odd occasion that Tony Green combines the skills of Beardsley and the pace of Bellamy, which is the nearest you will find to what you claim I have said. Did you see Tony Green ? [i won't presume you did or didn't, unlike you, being so intelligent as you are]. However, having seen Tony Green and all of the 1970's, and most of the 1960's it is fairly logical to assume I saw all of the 1980's, which I did, but I couldn't give a rats arse if you believe me or not. Craig Bellamy and Peter Beardsley are different types of players, and Bellamy isn't as good as Beardsley but he still had a huge impact on the team, and his striking partner, and is among the most influential of all players I have seen play for Newcastle, but not number 1.

I have Beardsley's return to SJP on video. I watched it recently, as I am in the process of transferring all my old home recorded video's of NUFC onto DVD's. He wasn't roundly booed, to the extent that Waddle was, but neither was he greeted warmly, he got some booing. I do agree he got off lightly, because of all the 3 players who left us at that time, Beardsley's departure was the most disgusting - at least Gazza and Waddle didn't lie to us or wave at their future supporters, while wearing black and white, which Beardsley most certainly did. Whether you believe it or not.

I have said what I am going to say about the post on toonchat. You can believe it or not, I don't give a rats arse if you believe that either, because basically - aside of it only being a message board anyway, I think you are a wanker and while I may call people it sometimes in jest, like people sometimes do, in your case, it isn't jest at all.

The point about saying FACT, is that, if people didn't ignore facts, which they do, then there would be no need to highlight it. Intelligent people don't ignore factual information, and our league positions since 1992 against the ones previous to that, and other things I post, are exactly that.

Lastly, no, you are quite right in saying I didn't answer you when you asked what I do, I deliberately ignored it and will do the same thing if you ask again.

Edited by LeazesMag

............................................. I was banned on toonchat............................

WOW! what you were banned for?

I'm sure your explanation will be in your inimitable style and I can hardly wait to read it. ;)

chayton and mags will tell you. Mind, you might be waiting a long time, as long as it appears to take you to impart some of your vast knowledge of the club to members of this board, including myself who has genuinely asked you about Len White, you being reluctant to respond, the reason why being fairly obvious.

LeazesMag's inimitable style as predicted. Typical style of evasion and refusal to answer questions put to him.

MY question was for YOU, not chayton or mags, YOU tell me why you were banned on toonchat.

So what do you want to know about Len White? other than Newcastle bought him from Rotheram for 12,000 quid in 1953 the year I was 21.

That he played 269 times for the club and scored 153 goals.

That he played up front in partnership with Milburn who overshadowed him but he came into his own when Wor Jackie left.

Was on the Cup winning team of 1955 and left for Huddersfield in 1962.

Finished his career at Stockport County.

Died in 1994.

You can get most of your questions answered on Google so what's your point in trying to make out I know nothing about Newcastle United.

If you have nowt else to do but let posting on message boards become so important, you - and anyone else like you - must have a sad, sad life, chum .....

Get a life FFS

That is fucking priceless. ;)

And you, my dear, are a bigger cock than the ones I love to nosh on.

Just when I was starting to feel sorry for you, you come up with this little gem :lol:

3rd request.

Silence is golden ;)

Firstly, point me to where I said Craig Bellamy is as good as Peter Beardsley.

I have said on the odd occasion that Tony Green combines the skills of Beardsley and the pace of Bellamy, which is the nearest you will find to what you claim I have said. Did you see Tony Green ? [i won't presume you did or didn't, unlike you, being so intelligent as you are]. However, having seen Tony Green and all of the 1970's, and most of the 1960's it is fairly logical to assume I saw all of the 1980's, which I did, but I couldn't give a rats arse if you believe me or not. Craig Bellamy and Peter Beardsley are different types of players, and Bellamy isn't as good as Beardsley but he still had a huge impact on the team, and his striking partner, and is among the most influential of all players I have seen play for Newcastle, but not number 1.

I have Beardsley's return to SJP on video. I watched it recently, as I am in the process of transferring all my old home recorded video's of NUFC onto DVD's. He wasn't roundly booed, to the extent that Waddle was, but neither was he greeted warmly, he got some booing. I do agree he got off lightly, because of all the 3 players who left us at that time, Beardsley's departure was the most disgusting - at least Gazza and Waddle didn't lie to us or wave at their future supporters, while wearing black and white, which Beardsley most certainly did. Whether you believe it or not.

I have said what I am going to say about the post on toonchat. You can believe it or not, I don't give a rats arse if you believe that either, because basically - aside of it only being a message board anyway, I think you are a wanker and while I may call people it sometimes in jest, like people sometimes do, in your case, it isn't jest at all.

The point about saying FACT, is that, if people didn't ignore facts, which they do, then there would be no need to highlight it. Intelligent people don't ignore factual information, and our league positions since 1992 against the ones previous to that, and other things I post, are exactly that.

Lastly, no, you are quite right in saying I didn't answer you when you asked what I do, I deliberately ignored it and will do the same thing if you ask again.

Compliment accepted.

Why so coy about what you do? :) You must have a hell of a job if you can have a go at the career other people pursue.

Get a life FFS

That is fucking priceless. ;)

And you, my dear, are a bigger cock than the ones I love to nosh on.

:):):lol: