*The official Solano returns? thread

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of loaning out Milner to them for a year tho, I'd rather try tempting them with a bit extra cash and keeping Milner here, maybe go to 2.5mil and if they insist on having Milner then offer them what they are asking (about 1.5mil I think with Milner on loan)

24560[/snapback]

Hmm... anyone else think that this proposed deal makes it look like O'Dreary believes he could be taking over the reigns here?

O'Leary: Now if I let them take Nobby back for the peanuts I payed for him and only borrow Milner for the season then I get both players when I take over from Sourpuss. Mwahahahaha!!

I'm not a fan of loaning out Milner to them for a year tho, I'd rather try tempting them with a bit extra cash and keeping Milner here, maybe go to 2.5mil and if they insist on having Milner then offer them what they are asking (about 1.5mil I think with Milner on loan)

24560[/snapback]

Hmm... anyone else think that this proposed deal makes it look like O'Dreary believes he could be taking over the reigns here?

O'Leary: Now if I let them take Nobby back for the peanuts I payed for him and only borrow Milner for the season then I get both players when I take over from Sourpuss. Mwahahahaha!!

24620[/snapback]

You've made the classic blunder, confusing David O'Leary with Dr Evil.

24560[/snapback]

24620[/snapback]

O'Leary would be perfect for us.

"Well I've got a very small squad here, how am I supposed to win when I am this badly hindered?"