Thinking of buying a Wii this weekend

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Good fun for everyone in the household.

Games like Mario Galaxy and the new Metroid Prime coming up should be good! Of the ones out at the moment I would only recommend Tiger Woods and Zelda. However the others seem quite fun if you’re having a few people round.

The Tennis is the daddy when playing two player. Got my aces off to a tee now.

Skill level 900, am I good or shit? Whats everyone else on?

Im sure Im over 1000, I'll go have a check later

I'm only on about 300 or so, only ever play against someone. I'm Pro at the bowling though. <_<

I'm pro at golf and baseball. I was pro at bowling but I fucked up.

Want to buy more games but I'm a bit strapped for cash (plus I haven't played it much cos I've been too busy).

They're great though KCG, I recommend buying one.

So they still aren't freely available? I've just checked Argos and they don't have any near me at all.

Also what has to be bought with them? I see you can buy classic controls, nunchuck controls and remote controls, I presume its the remote controls I'd be after? And is a memory card a neccessity or is there any built in memory?

So they still aren't freely available? I've just checked Argos and they don't have any near me at all.

Also what has to be bought with them? I see you can buy classic controls, nunchuck controls and remote controls, I presume its the remote controls I'd be after? And is a memory card a neccessity or is there any built in memory?

Comes with built in memory. It comes with one remote and one nunchuck, you need to buy more if you want to play with somebody else. Classic controller is for playing classic games, which you can buy over the internet, or your old gamecube discs.

Cheers lads they are like rocking horse shit. What's with that. Surely they should just make enough for everyone.

Want black steel looks chop sockey tastic.

Fuck me, a sequel already?

Can you use your wii controlleres on the Gamecube games? thinking of getting that mariokart double dash but don't really want to have to fork out for another two controllers

You can't use the Wii remote. You will need a gamecube controller, not sure if the classic controller one will work though.

The Tennis is the daddy when playing two player. Got my aces off to a tee now.

Skill level 900, am I good or shit? Whats everyone else on?

Im on 2200 odd at the moment but it wont go any higher even though I thrash the computer in straight sets :lol:

Overheard a bloke on site the other day offering to sell his for £250. :lol:

Whatever you do though, make sure you get Zelda. It's fucking class, finished it with our lass last night.

If you do get one though, make sure you close the curtains, lads in the apartment across from me have one and they look total tits playing it.

200901~Peeping-Tom-Posters.jpg

:lol:

:lol:

Whatever you do though, make sure you get Zelda. It's fucking class, finished it with our lass last night.

Who ever said romance is dead?

Hmmm, playing with your lasses Wii. It's hardly even a euphemism, is it?