Lampard has a broken wrist

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saying that, it is mclaren so it will probably be lennon RW and downing LW

Tbh, against Andorra with Gerrard/Hargreaves in the middle that might do the trick and lead to a comfortable win. Not convinced Downing will ever be an international class player though.

I'm glad he's out, gives someone else a chance to stake a claim in midfield.

Doubtful, if he's fit he'll be starting regardless of how anyone else performs against Andorra.

Doubtful, if he's fit he'll be starting regardless of how anyone else performs against Andorra.

Mr Werk, do you support the North and the South btw? Just wondered as I know an Irish lad (Catholic) from the North and he does, but he says a lot of Catholics don't.

Gol will be crying. ;)

Do you think players should be picked based on their club form, or just because of who they are?

I think players should be picked on their ability to perform at international level. Which Lampard (or Gerrard, before you start) clearly isn't.

Gol will be crying. ;)

Do you think players should be picked based on their club form, or just because of who they are?

I think players should be picked on their ability to perform at international level. Which Lampard (or Gerrard, before you start) clearly isn't.

Robinson, Ferdinand, Phil Neville, Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney should all be dropped then. Rooney has done nothing for England in the last 2 years.

Gol will be crying. ;)

Robinson, Ferdinand, Phil Neville, Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney should all be dropped then. Rooney has done nothing for England in the last 2 years.

Well, it would be a start. :)

Gol will be crying. ;)

Well, it would be a start. :)

Is this you being close to agreeing with me? Fucking hell :)

Pretty certain the last time England played well, Lampard and Gerrard were together in the middle of the park.

As they were the last ten times they played like shit ;)

Which kinda proves that it's not just about Lampard and Gerrard, no?

15 games without a goal for Rooney. Good striker.

Gol, just admit that Lampard is one of the many weak links in the England squad. He's struggled to do 'it' (it being scoring goals from long range, nowt else) for Chelsea this year nevermind England.

If fit:

Lennon........Gerard........Carrick.........Downing

.................Bent, D..........Defoe.....................

The team has shape and 5 players out of 6 will definitely be motivated.

Bent can work the channels and hold it up, Gerard bomb forward, Carrick sprays it around, wingers cross.

Easy ;)