Big Sam

Ketsbaia

One of the lads on Skunkers who is fairly ITK judging by his previous predictions (Le Sib, Rossi etc.) reckons that Roeder had a meeting with Fat Fred and Kenny Shepherd after Saturdays debacle and they're looking to offload him in the Summer and bring in BSA as his replacement.

http://www.skunkers.net/reunited/showthread.php?t=49951

Thoughts?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just said on N-O, i'd love Allardyce here. He's exactly what we need in the way that he'd totally shake up the club from top to bottom, unlike Roeder who couldn't shake a bag.

Can't be arsed registering on Skunkers, worth copy and pasting or have you pretty much said it all?

From a v good source in the club.

Remember i told you about Rossi and Sibierski.

Big Sam is the man Freddie wants in and v confident of getting him.

Serious? Is this from the same source?
Yes mate. Still alot up in the air. But Freddie and number one son had serious words with Roeder on saturday night and realise he has lost the dressing room. Not going to panic into sacking him but they have an option to split in the summer and that is the most likely course of action.

From a v good source in the club.

Remember i told you about Rossi and Sibierski.

Big Sam is the man Freddie wants in and v confident of getting him.

Serious? Is this from the same source?
Yes mate. Still alot up in the air. But Freddie and number one son had serious words with Roeder on saturday night and realise he has lost the dressing room. Not going to panic into sacking him but they have an option to split in the summer and that is the most likely course of action.

Bring it on

I'd defo have him here. Can't see him treading water too much longer at Bolton with nowt to spend, and now England's gone he must be after a new challenge. Sort of bloke I was talking about - has a vision and the ability to carry it through. Style of football wouldn't be brilliant like, but Bolton aren't always as bad as they're made out to be.

I fucking hope so but after all the ITK bullshit that floated about last year which then seen us appoint the Rodent I do not have confidence in FS to make such an appointment.

Anyhoo another couple of bad results for England and he'd fook off to go and manage them..

If its going to happen, it needs to be soon, McClaren will surely get the push soon and Allardyce will be one of the favourites yet again.

Don't know if it was mentioned on here at the time, but didn't Allardyce come for an interview last time but told Shepherd to fuck off when Alan Shearer turned up to sit in on it?

I realise the shearer obstacle isn't there anymore, but it doesn't get round the fact that Allardyce thinks Shepherd is thick as pig shit.

Don't know if it was mentioned on here at the time, but didn't Allardyce come for an interview last time but told Shepherd to fuck off when Alan Shearer turned up to sit in on it?

I realise the shearer obstacle isn't there anymore, but it doesn't get round the fact that Allardyce thinks Shepherd is thick as pig shit.

That's the story I heard but it's hard to say whether there's much truth in it, tbh I don't think it's an awful idea to have the club captain asking a few questions of the candidate.

I personally think that was a story much like others that has been posted that much online that people believe it to be true..

I personally think that was a story much like others that has been posted that much online that people believe it to be true..

I heard it from my uncle who worked directly for Bruce Shepherd at the time.

I am not totally convinced by Allardyce, but his record with Bolton with limited ressources does speak for itself. While Roeder has the right ideas, Allardyce would more likely to be able to realise his intentions.

I don't believe any internet rumours though...

I heard the same rumour from a decent source.

dito

dito

What would she know about NUFC?

dito

What would she know about NUFC?

not alot obviously