What a beyootiful day...

Gemmill

Out for a meal on Friday night with wor lasses best mate and her bloke then I'll probably be down the allotment with a shit load of cans most of the weekend if the weather's nice.

Wor lass is off next week so I'll more than likely be decorating whilst she entertains the kids.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out for a meal on Friday night with wor lasses best mate and her bloke then I'll probably be down the allotment with a shit load of cans most of the weekend if the weather's nice.

Wor lass is off next week so I'll more than likely be decorating whilst she entertains the kids.

Freddie Boswell tbh. :o

You all wish you had place names like that. Lilly Pilly Gully is so much cooler than anything in England. :o

Never been there though Alex, a friend has a property on the road to Wilson's Prom at a place called Venus Bay so stopping in there. But of course a day trip to Squeaky Beach will be taken. The coolest beach in the world of course.

Aye, but up in Scotland we've got some pure crackers of place names...

Ballachulish (Ballyhoolish)

Auchtermuchty (Och-ter-muck-tea)

Brig o' Turk

Crianlarich (Cree-an-la-rick)

Gargunnock

Stick those in your aussie pipe.

Freddie Boswell tbh. :o

Did you see "fuck off, I'm ginger" last night?

No hope for you tbh :o

You all wish you had place names like that. Lilly Pilly Gully is so much cooler than anything in England. :o

Never been there though Alex, a friend has a property on the road to Wilson's Prom at a place called Venus Bay so stopping in there. But of course a day trip to Squeaky Beach will be taken. The coolest beach in the world of course.

:o

Is there owt on down the tyne, cloonie etc this weekend?

Cluny tbh :o

Dunno actually, haven't been for a couple of years to the Bank Holiday thingy. Last time I went it had moved to The Cumberland Arms though.

Dunno what Im doing this weekend other than Mondays depressing match. Probably go out with the camera at some stage.

In your flasher mac? :o Peeping Tom on tour!

:o nah I fancy doing some architecture type things, maybe go get strange conservatory pictures such as ones attached to upstairs flats

Dunno what Im doing this weekend other than Mondays depressing match. Probably go out with the camera at some stage.

:icon_lol: nah I fancy doing some architecture type things, maybe go get strange conservatory pictures such as ones attached to upstairs flats

:lol: Zooming in on lasses innocently enjoying a day sat in the sun more like, you filthy voyeur! :o

:icon_lol: nah I fancy doing some architecture type things, maybe go get strange conservatory pictures such as ones attached to upstairs flats

:lol: Zooming in on lasses innocently enjoying a day sat in the sun more like, you filthy voyeur! :o

Who've you got in your conservatory like? Or will you just be getting your baps out?

Who've you got in your conservatory like? Or will you just be getting your baps out?

:D

http://www.moid.org/ed/1735499jMg.jpg tbh.

NSFW