What a beyootiful day...

Gemmill

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember The Word when they had that "I'd do anything to get on TV!" bit, and that lad ate a pube sandwich. :lol::)

Aye.......knew how he felt when I dropped my bacon butty on Peasepud's living room floor.

:razz:

Is Pud one of those grubby fuckers that revels in their own filth?

lovely weather for putting on the shades and sitting in a nice sheltered beergarden on a park bench drinking meths and wetting myself :D

FYP. :razz:

jealousy is a funny funny thing :) enjoy the rest of your day at non work....you can always pop into the Fox on your way home , I might buy you a pint :lol:

lovely weather for putting on the shades and sitting in a nice sheltered beergarden on a park bench drinking meths and wetting myself :D

FYP. :razz:

jealousy is a funny funny thing :) enjoy the rest of your day at non work....you can always pop into the Fox on your way home , I might buy you a pint :lol:

Propositioned! FACT! :D

Is that & Hounds? or are you talking a more respectable establishment :lol: AND if you're in the shade whats the point of wearing shades? Get in the sun man woman man!

Is that & Hounds? or are you talking a more respectable establishment :lol: AND if you're in the shade whats the point of wearing shades? Get in the sun man woman man!

The Fox as in the Old Fox thank you and it has a beer garden....and no propositioning, I just want to show people I can be nice to ginnners :razz:

The Fox as in the Old Fox thank you and it has a beer garden....and no propositioning, I just want to show people I can be nice to ginnners :razz:

The greatest love of all is learning to love yourself etc.

Is that & Hounds? or are you talking a more respectable establishment :razz: AND if you're in the shade whats the point of wearing shades? Get in the sun man woman man!

The Fox as in the Old Fox thank you and it has a beer garden....and no propositioning, I just want to show people I can be nice to ginnners :)

God knows, Renton's been trying for years.... :lol:

wasn't she already doing that to that book of Laz's?

Remember The Word when they had that "I'd do anything to get on TV!" bit, and that lad ate a pube sandwich. :lol::)

Aye.......knew how he felt when I dropped my bacon butty on Peasepud's living room floor.

That would have sounded believable if you had been in any fit state to partake in any of the breakfast I laid on, the words "green" and "lightweight" have never been so apt :razz:

Remember The Word when they had that "I'd do anything to get on TV!" bit, and that lad ate a pube sandwich. :lol::D

That would have sounded believable if you had been in any fit state to partake in any of the breakfast I laid on, the words "green" and "lightweight" have never been so apt :)

More so that the 'two flush' episode? :razz:

Thats it.

The patteo is getting opened wide,

Music on 11

And im stealing the cider out the fridge! :razz:

and you wonder why your flat mate wont lend you anything! :lol: