What a beyootiful day...

Gemmill

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All Easter weekend plans in this thread please. I'm doing very little, so make me jealous. :o

Well in Melbourne it's gonna be low-mid 20s each day, I'm going down towards Wilson's Prom on Saturday to stay a few days on the beach. Ahhh, lovely.

Weather is supposed to be lush at the weekend like. I'm doing very little Friday, off to Sheff Utd BY MYSELF (are you reading gram? eh? EH?) on Saturday, do the garden Sunday, then all day session Monday. Should be canny.

All Easter weekend plans in this thread please. I'm doing very little, so make me jealous. :o

Well in Melbourne it's gonna be low-mid 20s each day, I'm going down towards Wilson's Prom on Saturday to stay a few days on the beach. Ahhh, lovely.

Wilson's Prom is lush. Have you been to Lilly Pilly Gully btw?

Fuck off! :o

Steve, congratulations on making me jealous. :lol:

Fuck off! :o

Steve, congratulations on making me jealous. :icon_lol:

Aussie names man :lol: That's a real gully on Wilson's Promontory btw, I shit thee not.

I'm doing fuck all. Well, more or less. Going to me Mam's for Good Friday lunch. Few bevvies in town Saturday daytime (can't be arsed with town on a weekend evening anymore - old fart that I am) and I'll probably watch a DVD or two as well. Then there's the match on Monday - whoopee! Not back at work until Wednesday.

The sun is even shining in Manchester!

It's like sub-saharan Africa here tbh.

I was at 5th Ave Monday night btw Greg-I've slipped back under their radar! Lock and load! Are you still barred? :o:o

Seen as you've done it to me, I'm going to condemn you all to the same fate, as follows:

Ever since seeing Lilly Pilly Gully, my head has been singing that phrase to the tune of Falco's Rock Me Amadeus, and it won't stop. :o :o

So, you bastards! Altogether now....

Lilly Pilly Lilly Pilly

Pilly Gully

Lilly Pilly Lilly Pilly

Pilly Gully

Lilly Pilly Lilly Pilly

Oh oh Pilly Gully

Suffer!

I was at 5th Ave Monday night btw Greg-I've slipped back under their radar! Lock and load! Are you still barred? :o:o

Have not tried to get in for a month or so, I was in the queue and went past a couple of the bouncers and that bastard noticed me and pulled me out the queue and said I wasn't going in. Argued with him for about 10 minutes, he claimed I tried to start a fight with him, which I laughed at.... and in the end he simply said that as long as he works on the door at 5th Av I will not get in! Wanker.

Anyway I'll be back in Newcastle by lunchtime, as long as I don't miss my train like last time!

:lol:

my head has been singing that phrase to the tune of Falco's Rock Me Amadeus, and it won't stop. :o :o

Face it Gemmill the fact that song is going around in your head means you're fucked anyway.

my head has been singing that phrase to the tune of Falco's Rock Me Amadeus, and it won't stop. :o :o

Face it Gemmill the fact that song is going around in your head means you're fucked anyway.

Come on and rock me Pilly Gully!

Have not tried to get in for a month or so, I was in the queue and went past a couple of the bouncers and that bastard noticed me and pulled me out the queue and said I wasn't going in. Argued with him for about 10 minutes, he claimed I tried to start a fight with him, which I laughed at.... and in the end he simply said that as long as he works on the door at 5th Av I will not get in! Wanker.

Anyway I'll be back in Newcastle by lunchtime, as long as I don't miss my train like last time!

Hard lines son! Get yourself back home and spend your easter cash on some plastic surgery I reckon!

Hard lines son! Get yourself back home and spend your easter cash on some plastic surgery I reckon!

Easter cash? I haven't got a pot to piss in! Norman owes me £100 like but fuck knows if I'll see that this year, going down to Sheffield with my Dad and brother so will be sponging beer off them all weekend!

I have just got a job in Manchester though, so I should have some money for the rest of the year! Working for Centrica in Old Trafford part time.

Easter cash? I haven't got a pot to piss in! Norman owes me £100 like but fuck knows if I'll see that this year, going down to Sheffield with my Dad and brother so will be sponging beer off them all weekend!

I have just got a job in Manchester though, so I should have some money for the rest of the year! Working for Centrica in Old Trafford part time.

Friday on the drink in the toon with Mrs S

Sat / sun London to see two shows

Mon match

I was at 5th Ave Monday night btw Greg-I've slipped back under their radar! Lock and load! Are you still barred? :o:lol:

:icon_lol:

:o

'Norman'-that guy is quality!

Seen as you've done it to me, I'm going to condemn you all to the same fate, as follows:

Ever since seeing Lilly Pilly Gully, my head has been singing that phrase to the tune of Falco's Rock Me Amadeus, and it won't stop. :o:lol:

Lilly Pilly Lilly Pilly

Pilly Gully

Lilly Pilly Lilly Pilly

Pilly Gully

Lilly Pilly Lilly Pilly

Oh oh Pilly Gully

Suffer!

Okayyyyyyyyy :o

Gorgeous day but a bit blummin chilly.

Ever since seeing Lilly Pilly Gully, my head has been singing that phrase to the tune of Falco's Rock Me Amadeus, and it won't stop. :o:lol:

Lilly Pilly Lilly Pilly

Pilly Gully

Lilly Pilly Lilly Pilly

Pilly Gully

Lilly Pilly Lilly Pilly

Oh oh Pilly Gully

Suffer!

For some reason Im getting it to the tune of I Predict a riot by the Kaisers :o

Lilly Pilly Gully Lilllllly Pillllllly Gully dudududuh

Yet to venture outside yes but it looks nice, so I reckon they'll be a nice view down the Marina this morning so I shall take some snappy snap snap snaps from work.

You all wish you had place names like that. Lilly Pilly Gully is so much cooler than anything in England. :o

Never been there though Alex, a friend has a property on the road to Wilson's Prom at a place called Venus Bay so stopping in there. But of course a day trip to Squeaky Beach will be taken. The coolest beach in the world of course.

Supposed to be in the early mid 20s over the weekend. Should be canny! :o

I'm off to Birmingham on Friday to see Razorlight at the NEC Arena. Apart from that I've got little planned. Got next week off and will be doing loads with the kids. Finley's got a real thing for football at the moment so might take him down the park to let him have a kick about :o

You all wish you had place names like that. Lilly Pilly Gully is so much cooler than anything in England. :o

Never been there though Alex, a friend has a property on the road to Wilson's Prom at a place called Venus Bay so stopping in there. But of course a day trip to Squeaky Beach will be taken. The coolest beach in the world of course.

Hadaway and shite we've got exotic place names too, classics such as Wolverhampton, Middlesbrough, Reading they cant be beat.