Would you rather?

Guest Patrokles

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jedi's were based on Samurai, Ninjas are (by default) cooler than Samurai.

therefore Ninja's are cooler than Jedi.

:lol:

I disagree. Samurai are cool because of their code of honour. Ninjas are just mercenary little fucks that deserve a shit-kicking. Therefore being a Jedi is far cooler than being a ninja.

You would, imagine the attention you could attract at a Star Wars convention with one of them before going on to massacre every geek in the place. lsabre.gif

And if you where a Jedi you would be able to use the force, think that would be a little bit cooler than playing hide and sneak in the dark!

Would you chose to spend your life with a partner who you know you truly love but know you will always be just scraping by financially or marry someone you get on with but is wealthy?

By the way the sexy is good with both.

Would you chose to spend your life with a partner who you know you truly love but know you will always be just scraping by financially or marry someone you get on with but is wealthy?

The former.

The former.

Fuck me :D , sorry about that. I was half asleep and late for an 8:30am meeting on the otherside of the city.

The former.

Fuck me :D , sorry about that. I was half asleep and late for an 8:30am meeting on the otherside of the city.

I assumed you were speaking in a Greek accent.

The former.

No I'm from Sydney, steve's from Melbourne :D

Now answer the question rentman

The former.

Too easy, love is the most important thing.

The former.

Fuck me, it's Hallmark Renton. :)

The former.

Fuck me, it's Hallmark Renton. :)

:(

No reason you can't have both like, not that I'd want to be a kept man, as the question implies.

The former.

Fuck me, it's Hallmark Renton. :(

Hey at least he doesn't buy his fleshlight valentines presents like some :)