Charvas

catmag

Just got back from my lunch break and I passed at least 10 charvas spitting in the street - since when did that become acceptable behaviour? Another group were intimidating an elderly man by Haymarket metro (I think he asked them to move so he could get past). On a sunny day it is even worse as they have taken over from the Goths outside Eldon Garden. It really drags the city down.

They're like dogs marking their territory. It's like when you get the metro and you go to sit at a seat on the platform, and you can tell that a charver has just left by the fact that he's left a pool of spit on the floor in front of the seat. Inbreeding has given them overproductive saliva glands.

:nufc:

That's so true.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a plan for them, sterilise them all, each and every man jack of them as soon as they reach puberty. Think of the hassle it will save further down the line. Can you imagine in twenty opr thirty years time when they are all wandering about with webbed fingers etc because they have inbred that much, one lass can pop out four or five to different fathers , the fathers then go on to father more by multiple other women, these offspring will almost inevitably end up "fornicating" with each other as they can't possible know they are related and fannys your aunt, Shaun of the Dead characters roaming our streets :nufc:

Sterilisation....the only option !!!

Tbh I never worry on the Metro after the match, I've only seen one bit of charva trouble on the Metro after the match and loads of big fuckers who'd been to the match soon shut the fuckers up. It was canny funny actually, seeing them giving it large and then this huge 40 year old skinhead with a toon shirt asking him which limb he'd like amputated first. :lol:

I have a plan for them, sterilise them all, each and every man jack of them as soon as they reach puberty. Think of the hassle it will save further down the line. Can you imagine in twenty opr thirty years time when they are all wandering about with webbed fingers etc because they have inbred that much, one lass can pop out four or five to different fathers , the fathers then go on to father more by multiple other women, these offspring will almost inevitably end up "fornicating" with each other as they can't possible know they are related and fannys your aunt, Shaun of the Dead characters roaming our streets :lol:

Honestly if you drive past the bottom of the Bigg Market on a night it's like a scene from Shaun of the Dead. Admittedly you're not getting them at their best time, but it's just zombies staggering about the place. If they all did the zombie moan you could easily be in a horror film.

I have a plan for them, sterilise them all, each and every man jack of them as soon as they reach puberty. Think of the hassle it will save further down the line. Can you imagine in twenty opr thirty years time when they are all wandering about with webbed fingers etc because they have inbred that much, one lass can pop out four or five to different fathers , the fathers then go on to father more by multiple other women, these offspring will almost inevitably end up "fornicating" with each other as they can't possible know they are related and fannys your aunt, Shaun of the Dead characters roaming our streets :lol:

You've no idea how right you are. The number of times I've seen a baby charva being born at work is frightening. It just makes me dead sad cos these beautiful little babies could grow up into anything in the world and they haven't got a hope in hell. The 16-year old (or less) mother will be sat in her bed, unable to move after having a spinal anaesthetic going "Ere, can I go for a tab????" Errr, do your legs fucking work? Then, no!

The other thing is that the charva having the baby will more often than not have her mother in theatre with her, and the new grandma's are occasionally younger than me. Now that's frightening.

You've no idea how right you are. The number of times I've seen a baby charva being born at work is frightening. It just makes me dead sad cos these beautiful little babies could grow up into anything in the world and they haven't got a hope in hell. The 16-year old (or less) mother will be sat in her bed, unable to move after having a spinal anaesthetic going "Ere, can I go for a tab????" Errr, do your legs fucking work? Then, no!

The other thing is that the charva having the baby will more often than not have her mother in theatre with her, and the new grandma's are occasionally younger than me. Now that's frightening.

your in the right place to start the ball rolling Cath :D go on...do it whilst their under anaesthetic and in your capable hands :lol:

I have a plan for them, sterilise them all, each and every man jack of them as soon as they reach puberty. Think of the hassle it will save further down the line. Can you imagine in twenty opr thirty years time when they are all wandering about with webbed fingers etc because they have inbred that much, one lass can pop out four or five to different fathers , the fathers then go on to father more by multiple other women, these offspring will almost inevitably end up "fornicating" with each other as they can't possible know they are related and fannys your aunt, Shaun of the Dead characters roaming our streets :P

your in the right place to start the ball rolling Cath :D go on...do it whilst their under anaesthetic and in your capable hands :D

You're advocating the slaughter of innocent infants? :lol::lol:

I have a plan for them, sterilise them all, each and every man jack of them as soon as they reach puberty. Think of the hassle it will save further down the line. Can you imagine in twenty opr thirty years time when they are all wandering about with webbed fingers etc because they have inbred that much, one lass can pop out four or five to different fathers , the fathers then go on to father more by multiple other women, these offspring will almost inevitably end up "fornicating" with each other as they can't possible know they are related and fannys your aunt, Shaun of the Dead characters roaming our streets :D

:lol:

Tbh I never worry on the Metro after the match, I've only seen one bit of charva trouble on the Metro after the match and loads of big fuckers who'd been to the match soon shut the fuckers up. It was canny funny actually, seeing them giving it large and then this huge 40 year old skinhead with a toon shirt asking him which limb he'd like amputated first. :lol:

Aye it's obviously different after a match, just usually at night (especially on a weekend) I hate travelling on the Metro.

I remember when me and a couple of mates had been drinking in Whitley on a Friday night about a year ago, and decided to head up to Town on the Metro, had to wait 10 minutes for the Metro to come, was about 10-15 charvas hanging around the station, and a group of drunk tramps with their cans, was a lovely scene. So the Metro eventually comes and some of the tramps get on (they were about 50 aswell), and sit on the opposite side to us, where they constantly harass us for money, even though we told them every fucking time we had no spare change, was annoying as fuck when every minute one of them kept saying "get off at Chilly Road aye" and repeatedly asked us if we were at Chilly Road yet. As if the journey wasn't bad enough, we had to get off at Wallsend, by which point we couldn't be arsed with Town anymore, and decided to just go to a pub near ours, so went to a taxi rank. Had to wait for about 15 minutes for a taxi, which gave us plenty of time to view the masses of charv scum wandering about the place, was proper depressing, the centre of Wallsend really is a shit place of a night.

I have a plan for them, sterilise them all, each and every man jack of them as soon as they reach puberty. Think of the hassle it will save further down the line. Can you imagine in twenty opr thirty years time when they are all wandering about with webbed fingers etc because they have inbred that much, one lass can pop out four or five to different fathers , the fathers then go on to father more by multiple other women, these offspring will almost inevitably end up "fornicating" with each other as they can't possible know they are related and fannys your aunt, Shaun of the Dead characters roaming our streets :angry:

your in the right place to start the ball rolling Cath :P go on...do it whilst their under anaesthetic and in your capable hands :lol:

You're advocating the slaughter of innocent infants? :lol::D

:D no...just the mothers before they have anymore !!!

They should be culled tbh.

Or there should be one year curfews handed out to any of there type harrassing the public,

The hang around like meerkats for fucks sake

Can we put them all on a rocket and send them 2 mars?

That would make the world a lot better

Just cut off benefits and access to polyester for 6th months, they'll just die out naturally.

The last time I had aggro off some was when I got chased by a fairly big group who were pretty well tooled up (Golf clubs, scaffolding poles, cricket bats etc.). I would've loved to try and act very nonchalontly and just walked through them but some of the edgy cunts* we get round our way wouldn't think twice about using what was in their hands so I did my best impression of Carl Lewis while they laughed their cider ridden tits off and followed. Thankfully I manged to dive into an estate and lose them.

*Sorry Cath but that word has to be used.

I'd genuinely have every last one of them rounded up and shot. The country would be unrecognisable overnight without this vermin.

I've been going on about it for years and alot of people didn't seem to realise it was going to get worse and worse as more and more of them appear, start getting away with more and more and breed like fucking rats.

Its the first time in evolutionary history that the human race has devolved, they are a sub-species of human as i certainly don't class myself as the same species as them. And the fact that these fuckers outbreed actualy humans is disturbing, the fact that their kids and grankids will be ten times worse is the stuff of nightmares!

The problem is free breeding - I've been saying for years that the default should be mass sterilisation with licences for the antidote on a points basis. I know the technology isn't quite there and to be honest it really needs to be worldwide as what people keep forgetting about cliamte change is that theres about 4 or 5bn too many humans. In the west its charvas and in the third world its too many poor/diseased kids.

Pandemic Bird flu would just scratch the surface - was talking about this at work - we really need China, India and the USA to be wiped off the map - double whammy of 2.5bn people and the worlds worst polluters.

I know I sound callous but if we continue as we are theres no future for anyone.

Having said all this we'd need some kind of world order to enforce it - probably alien invasion beckons.

(I know - I've gone too far).

The problem is free breeding - I've been saying for years that the default should be mass sterilisation with licences for the antidote on a points basis. I know the technology isn't quite there and to be honest it really needs to be worldwide as what people keep forgetting about cliamte change is that theres about 4 or 5bn too many humans. In the west its charvas and in the third world its too many poor/diseased kids.

Pandemic Bird flu would just scratch the surface - was talking about this at work - we really need China, India and the USA to be wiped off the map - double whammy of 2.5bn people and the worlds worst polluters.

I know I sound callous but if we continue as we are theres no future for anyone.

Having said all this we'd need some kind of world order to enforce it - probably alien invasion beckons.

jst a tad ... :lol:

The quick solution is get a few places like New Monkey, that will attract charvas by the hundred, wait till each one of them is full to the brim with charva scum, lock the doors and windows and choose whatever method of extermination you like!

Keep it quiet enough, having taken out every last one of them and then repeat the process with the ones who didn't make it that week!

You mightn't get them all but it'd be a hell of a start!

Scarily the answer to most of humanities and the worlds problems is indeed removing 3 billion people from the face of the planet....... unfortunately we're actually going to ADD another 3 billion over the next 50 years, which makes most things fairly pointless (be it environmental or social). :lol:

They are absolute scum and they're growing fast. Nowt you can do about it, but I would back a mass exportation to some bitterly cold island somewhere for them to break rocks all day. Or national service. Or Siberia.

Australia still has plenty of room, its not cold but its far enough away.

It all started with the human rights shite, the attitude that the individual is more important than society. Thatcher was all for people being self-interested, but the coppers would still kick fuck out of you if you took the piss.

The day the authorty of coppers/teachers/other people became less important than the illiterate parents with legal aid and the rights of little jonny who's not a bad lad really, is the day this country went to the shitter.

And again, why will no-one stand up to them? Who gets shafted should you knock seven shades out of one?

Taking the piss, and worse is to come.