Summer hols

Geordie Boyo

Love to go to Canada like, especially to watch a proper NHL game live.

Would quite like to go when I'm in Vancouver although I understand tickets are pretty hard to come by even in the regular season.

Aye, for the Canadian teams they are, and very expensive if you can get one. Me and the Mrs are hopefully going to New York early next year and we're hoping to catch an NHL game over there, probably Rangers will be difficult but we're hopeful the Islanders or the Devils will be doable.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love to go to Canada like, especially to watch a proper NHL game live.

Would quite like to go when I'm in Vancouver although I understand tickets are pretty hard to come by even in the regular season.

Aye, for the Canadian teams they are, and very expensive if you can get one. Me and the Mrs are hopefully going to New York early next year and we're hoping to catch an NHL game over there, probably Rangers will be difficult but we're hopeful the Islanders or the Devils will be doable.

Plus, ice hockey is canny shite :lol:

To the ignorant, yes.

Just kidding mate. Like I said, I fancied going as I reckon it would be a class experience. The tickets aren't too expensive (not cheap though) but it's the start of the regular season when we're there so it's unlikely we'd be able to get tickets.

No holidays booked yet but a few weekends sorted. Dublin for a stag do this weekend, T in the Park, wedding in Bristol :( , and of course the summer piss up... :)

Saving for a mortgage so nothing planned yet, but might just go last minute somewhere later in the summer.

Well after that weekend I am not sure I have any money left to anything else this year. I was warned Dublin was expensive but fook me I feel like I have spent a small fortune.

Thing is, if you want to see a proper NHL game, you have to see one in Canada. The atmosphere at the US ones during the regular season is like SJP.

Depends if the team's any decent. I was at the ST Pete Time's Forum and the Detroit and Buffalo fans were quite loud. :(

We managed to borrow some bloke's season tickets for 2 games just before xmas 2005, and that was back when Tampa were the Stanley Cup winners. Posted a thread on the Tampa forum asking if anyone had any spare tickets and that worked for us.

2 weeks in egypt, hope to do a spot of diving

You off to Sharm?

I am undecided where to go. Been invited to Sydney by my mate who lives there and to Paris for a couple of weeks with a lass I met recently to look after her brothers house. Might do both, might do neither :(

No holidays booked yet but a few weekends sorted. Dublin for a stag do this weekend, T in the Park, wedding in Bristol :( , and of course the summer piss up... :)

Saving for a mortgage so nothing planned yet, but might just go last minute somewhere later in the summer.

Well after that weekend I am not sure I have any money left to anything else this year. I was warned Dublin was expensive but fook me I feel like I have spent a small fortune.

i went a fortnight ago and it wasnt cheap. Where did you stay?

Off to Dublin in a couple of weeks for me mate's birthday, gonna cost me a fucking fortune which I'm not looking forward too.

Nothing extra planned yet but wouldn't mind going away somewhere with the girlfriend. (That's right Brock)

You off to Sharm?

I am undecided where to go. Been invited to Sydney by my mate who lives there and to Paris for a couple of weeks with a lass I met recently to look after her brothers house. Might do both, might do neither :)

i think I get about 12/13 weeks off a year and work during most of them.

:(

lies.

You off to Sharm?

I am undecided where to go. Been invited to Sydney by my mate who lives there and to Paris for a couple of weeks with a lass I met recently to look after her brothers house. Might do both, might do neither :)

lies.

:)

You off to Sharm?

lies.

:)

:)<_<

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in Turkey at the moment, the weather is too hot if anything, 33 on the beach at mid day.

Just logged in to check my emails and see about us being bought out. ;)

I'm in Turkey at the moment, the weather is too hot if anything, 33 on the beach at mid day.

Just logged in to check my emails and see about us being bought out. :lol:

;) mad fool....get out there on the lash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Didsbury. Courtesy of Manc-Mag tours and GregNUFC accommodation. ;)

GregNUFC accomodation regrets to inform you that this trip has now been cancelled, due to some unforseen testicle problems.

Didsbury. Courtesy of Manc-Mag tours and GregNUFC accommodation. ;)

GregNUFC accomodation regrets to inform you that this trip has now been cancelled, due to some unforseen testicle problems.

What a ball-ache.

• 1 month later...